Northern Lights - First Ever Grow

I’d love to see some of your ladies someday. I read that you are a lover of indicas…me too!! Most all of my strains are indica dominant. Trying Mango Sherbert, Cherry Pie, Pineapple Chunk, LSD , Peyote Critical, and Cookies Kush this year. 4 of them in my greenhouse and 2 in my good friends

2 Likes

We have witnessed several on here this year not pay attention to light hrs and started flowering. Your on point my friend, get your plant set on the hrs outside INSIDE!

How many make this error each year can’t be counted
I learned the hard way years ago when my usual sativa seeds I grew each year got replaced with some of the Indica that’s abundant today. Indica dominant strains will flower quick if there’s a reduction in the light hrs from inside to outside transplant.

I watched as my plant flowered then when 3/4 ready they started reveging, then mold turned them to dust. Hard lesson learned.

Glad to see your not one whose gonna repeat it. Good luck growing my friend your well on your way.

2 Likes

Day 12 (Day 8 above ground)

2nd seedling Day 4 above ground

Thanks for all the help and tricks everyone! Going well so far!

1 Like

Day 16 (Day 12 above ground)

2nd seedling Day 8 above ground

2 Likes

2nd seedling leaves are starting to twist

I’ve seen people say it’s normal, some say it’s ph, and some say calmag deficiency. Not sure what to think. It’s in ProMix organic soil with nothing added, I use RO water

1 Like

Have you seen a leaf twist like that @PurpNGold74 ?
I wouldn’t worry about it @SuperBeef she looks healthy, as do the others. I’ve never heard of a seedling with a cal mag deficiency, I seriously doubt it has one.

1 Like

Yup. A good few of my seeds come out like that… just weird… nothing to be alarmd about. She should straighten herself up with new growth.

Haha I think @GreenJewels tagged me cuz i always have ugly seedlings

2 Likes

Thank you both. It’s my first grow so everything is new, and there’s almost too much information out there

2 Likes

As Ive said multiple times… the information overload is real!!! Lol just be patient and dont be afraid to ask and tag people you trust like @SuperBeef

1 Like

Day 21 above ground

I transplanted into a 1.5gallon pot around 5 days ago. When should I start hardening off outside? @IslandGrown76
It’s final home will be a 25gallon fabric pot outside.

2nd seedling Day 17

2 Likes

Now? They are big enough to take a bit of heat. Watch that midday blaze tho. Shade recommended from noon to 4-5

1 Like

Seedling 1 Day 25

Seedling 2 Day 21

Both are now transplanted into 1.5 gallon pots. Starting off the hardening off process now. 30 minutes outside in shade for first day

2 Likes