Northern Lights feminized from Attitude seeds
Week 3 of flower 11 on/13 off
Growing in Fox Farm and Tupur
Humidity 48-55
Temp 68-71
20 inches from 2 LEDs
Every three days fed: GH Micro/Grow/Bloom and CaliMag

Issue:
Buds on top of plant went from light white and fluffy to what you see above.
Most new leaf growth is light green/yellow

I am really worried about my girls. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Roy

1 Like

If possible turn off your grow light and take pic with natural light or Camara flash. Difficult to diagnose or see what is actually happening with plant. Welcome to ILGM forum

6 Likes

Yes this :point_up_2:
Welcome to ILGM also.

3 Likes

Hope these help. If you need more let me know. Thanks again for any help!

Plant maybe going back into veg, but difficult to tell for sure. How certain are you of light schedule, like is timer actually working properly? If so, what are the chances that dark period is getting interrupted by a different light source?

3 Likes

Hello @royoo and welcome to ILGM. Have you measured your runoff PPM or your PH to see what’s happening with your soil.

1 Like

Hey @Davyg! I checked the ph of the tap water I use (after it has sat out covered 24+ hours so that the chlorine can evaporate) and it was 7.33. I am going to use PH down to get it to 6.5 and check the runoff. Thanks for the advice!

3 Likes

@dbrn32 thank you so so much! I went down to my room this morning, earlier than the lights are supposed to be on, and in fact they were on. I checked the timer and it said “On” rather than “Auto”, which means the girls were getting a full 24 hours of light for not sure how many days…

If I put them back in the 11 hours on and 13 hours off do you think they will be okay,or is there is something else I should do?

Thanks again!!!
Roy

2 Likes

Any idea how long your timer has been set that to on? You can turn them back to flowering schedule, just a little concerned that plants may get pissed if they haven’t fully reverted to veg. I don’t have a lot of experience revegging plants, but the less stress they see the better. If it’s not a big deal you may want to run them on a veg schedule for a little before throwing back into flower.

Is there a specific reason you are running 11/13 as opposed to the typical 12/12 flowering schedule?

2 Likes

I am not completely sure, but at the most six days.
I am wondering if I should ease them back to 12/12, by reducing an hour or so at a time?
I was doing 11/13 because I thought I read indoor Indicas prefer that but I should probably just stick with the standard 12/12…
I have read about people who leave the plants in darkness before resuming flowering in situations like this, but that seems a little too intense for me…

2 Likes

I was just asking because you lose an hour of energy production time. Imo getting to ideal daily light integral is probably more important than attempting to run a light cycle similar to where the strain is indigenous to.

Great call there, @dbrn32

1 Like

You have been reading but you did get it a bit mixed up, it’s sativas that there are some saying 13/11 is ideal because of how important the dark period is…

BUT as @dbrn32 said it’s more ideal you get the right amount of energy to your plants and u tik you have top of the line lighting it’s unlikely that you will reach that on 12hr.

I have also clicked that little switch to ON rather then timer… Ugh stupid thing but I usually catch it within 24hr.

1 Like