Northern Lights Autoflower Trichomes

Hello! I planted a Northern Lights autoflower in soil on June 1. I think it’s getting ready to flush, but I can’t get a read on it’s trichomes. Can anyone take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Not ready yet in my view, to immature.
More zoom helps the read, like a USB microscope.

Northern lights is a heavy indica so getting some Amber will help with that effect.

5 Likes

I agree with @Nicky they look early to me. Still quite clear/glassy. When they turn cloudy they’ll lose a lot of that shine. And yeah if you wait for a few ambers, then you’ll know most others are cloudy.

3 Likes

I appreciate your insights. My vision doesn’t focus on close up pictures. I thought I’d go by smell, but that wasn’t helpful. LOL

I just know they smell yummy!

5 Likes

Well keep posting beautiful pics of your trichs like these and we’ll be your eyes lol. Dobyou know what kind of high youre looking for? Like a more clear, energized high or sleepy couch-lock feel?

2 Likes

Thank you, Brads! I’ll pick door #1. I can do sleepy couch-lock by myself LOL.

1 Like

Still not ready to many clear trichomes but looks good

1 Like

Thank you, Tezza2. The suspense is killing me! LOL

Here is a Bruce Banner auto that I planted two weeks after the Northern Lights.

I did have a USB microscope, but it shit the bed. I bought another one from Amazon and took this picture with it.

Now I have a stupid question. I know we flush the plants two weeks before we harvest, but are they flushed every day?