Northern lights auto genetics!

@PurpNGold74 It starts Nov 27th to the 29th. Attitude at its finest.

2 Likes

50% off!!! Holy *********! Can u say Sherbert Slurbert x OG Kush Breath V2.1!!! O ive GOT TO HAVE IT!!!

@PurpNGold74 Glad I could help spend your hard earned cash. You can throw me like 40 seeds and I’ll be happy. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy::joy::joy:

You can bet you know what I am doing on the 27th. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha dude we will be both blowing money in honor of each other blowing money :joy: solid catch. Thanks bro

1 Like

You’re welcome…it’s the only place I order from due to the specials. Look at the Promotions of Garden of Green and Expert Seeds. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Well damn dude! I didnt even read that. Looks like my order just expanded… now to pick a strain i like that much… well 2 :wink:

Found one! Phantom Cookies Domina :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Those two companies have the best deal as of right now. I’ve grown Garden of Green seeds and their genetics have been damn good so far.

You always check the promotion section because you will see new seed companies added and some taken away.

Yup. I normally peruse thru looking for my fav banks, the crypto promo, and any stand out strains.

That is a smart way to approach it. GoG and Expert has had awesome promotions for Oct and Nov. now add this news special and all I can say I’ll probably be adding another 100+ seeds to my own seed bank.

I guess Phantom I didn’t order so i will correct that soon enough.

@Not2SureYet thank you for that
Great info I do love the way seedsman and canna connect list their info, only thing I don’t like about seedsman is it seems to be a slow loading website for me but not a biggy.

Is Tangie auto not a fast buds only strain? Looks like a very nice strain
I haven’t bought alot of seeds so I’m not familiar with many of those breeders you listed but I know that you and some others here have so that’s why I value your and others (like @PurpNGold74) opinions on who has good genetics and who doesn’t.
Because it seems that good genetics in autos is soooo very important.

Shipping seeds from the USA to Canada is risky, where do seedsman/heavyweight and Shawmen ship their seeds from? Because my seed bank doesn’t carry them, this is my options (for this order at least)
Also haven’t tried ILGM due to no Canadian sells but I know they have a great reputation even if options are a little less than huge seed banks

1 Like

@Nicky You should look at Attitude Seed Bank season nice you said you live in Canada I assume. I love this huge seed bank. They run promotions each month usually.

2 Likes

@MrPeat who is having the black Friday sale please

1 Like

@Oddjelly Just re-read my post above your question. I named it there. Especially seeds from Expert and Garden of Green.

2 Likes

Ty i did Andy found it. Much appreciated

1 Like

growerschoice has a tangerine dream that is really potent. heavy weight seeds are sold by most breeders. They are not little autos though.

1 Like

I’ll try and look at attitude and see if they have those breeders then reply back, I’m at work but unlike normally I’m going to be really busy.
I’m back overseeing a Frack until Dec 11th, I try to stick to smaller jobs but works so slow that I had to come back to the beehive

1 Like

Someone else told me their method of keeping their seeds good until they plant them whether it be months or longer how do you do it I want to get different opinions If you don’t mind me asking

What’s the actual website for Canna connect. I’ve been searching for that thing since you mentioned it I can’t find it anywhere

I can’t link it due to rules but just google it