Northern lights auto 10 weeks old turning yellow

I have 3 10 week old northern lights autos and 1 is turning yellow. What is happening to that 1? Any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Could be a nitrogen deficiency.

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t think you should use N during flower? This is my first autoflower grow so I really don’t know what’s wrong.

Let me tag someone @Myfriendis410 can you help

Thank you

Welcome to the community ! I would start by checking my PPM runoff an pH. And make adjustments accordingly.Also if you can fill out the support ticket will help to get better feedback.

2 Likes

I ph my water to between 5.5 and 6. I use spring water straight out of the cave. And I’m new here as you know. Where do I find the support ticket?

Have you watered till you get a runoff coming out of the bottom of the pot then check it for pH and PPM. The Sweet Spot for pH would be 6.5

For the most part there will be some yellowing that will occur towards the end of flower. Typically I keep my nitrogen levels up throughout flowering, and only cutting it off a few weeks before the end.
Myfriendis410 is out of state and offline for a bit.

5 Likes

I don’t always give that much water. But did that particular plant about a week ago and discarded excess that collected in the drain pan. I use fox farms coco loco soil fox farms nutes but haven’t given that plant any but water since it started this. I don’t have a ppm meter. If it’s to high how do I lower it? And thanks for taking the time to answer my questions

1 Like

Really no way to tell without a TDS meter but I’m leaning towards it being low.

1 Like

Ok well according to my schedule on these plants I’m a week and 2 days away from when they should be ready to harvest. Of course I’ve learned on other grows that plants make their own schedules.

1 Like

That’s pretty much it.

1 Like

Like stated it is really necessary to know the runoff TDS. Looks almost like calcium def which means dosing with cal mag. However, if flower is mature you will be changing your nute load anyway. Might be so late you needn’t bother.

3 Likes

Sorry I had to wait 24 hours to be able to comment. That’s just stupid. So it’s ok to give cal mag during flower?

1 Like

I stop at final flush. So maybe 2 weeks before harvest

Still want to see runoff TDS

I don’t have a tds meter

1 Like

Good luck with your grow.

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
  • What strain, Northern lights, seed bank
  • Method: Coco coir
  • Vessels: Buckets,
  • PH of Water, NA