Northern Lights and Durban Poison regular seed

Here they are today. The 2 on the Left are the DP. NL’s not one out of 10 sprouted.

1 Like

The plants are doing great. Going to top GDP today or tomorrow and clone the DP so I can flower and see if I have a male.

DP 2 on the left GDP 3 on the right cups are Maui x lsd.

2 Likes

Topped the plants on 6-8-19. One has a few branches that can be cloned and the other has a couple of branches big enough to clone. Now I need to get a cloning box ready and get them going.

Just cloned yesterday. Took 3 on each plant.

2 Likes

DP1 is female. This is off the 4 week old 1 gal right where I topped her.

2 Likes

Well I think I see the signs of a pistil coming out on DP2. Still small and young but should know tomorrow I think. If it turns out female also I will pull the clones back in to the 18/6 light and then I will have 8 DP to flower if they all make it. DAMN! if that is the case I have 26 plants to go after the 3 flowers are finished in a couple weeks. TOO MANY! I will have to cull the last 8 Maui x LSD and figure out what to do. If all the clones survive I will have

3 GDP
8 DP
15 M x LSD

In the tent I will do the 3 GDP on one side Probably 4 best DP on the other side then I have room for 5 Maui x LSD in the bathroom. I have 2 other 1000w HPS and 1 other 600w HPS but really no where to grow with them.

I out the 2 Durban Poison in the tent today. I have DP1 and DP2 in the back and 2 Maui x LSD in front on one side. I put a scrog over them and will give a couple weeks. The 3 Grand Daddy Purple are on the other side of the tent.

2 DP in back and 2 Maui x LSD in front

Whole tent with the 3 Grand Daddy Purple in background

1 Like

Today after 4 days 12/12. There is 1 DP in the back left corner and the other 3 are Maui x LSD

2 Likes

The mother DP3 and 3 of each clones from DP3 and DP1 are in the veg room. I flipped yesterday to 12/12 with a 1000w HPS set to 600w. I just ordered 2 more 260’s and will cut the heatsink like before and make them XL’s with aluminum bar. When they get here I will replace the HPS with the 2 - 260’s and finish flower. I hope to get a screen up in a day or so to help hold everything at same level. I will not have much control on temps in this room so should be interesting to see what happens running mid to high 80’s.

1 Like

Watered yesterday with 6.5ph carbon filtered water. The 2 QB 260’S arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I can get the heatsink cut in half when I get home and turn them into XL’s and replace the HPS. I should be able to space them apart a bit better when I have the QB’s in. There are 8 plantis in a 4x4 area so not biggest yield each but still should be a decent total.

1 Like

They look good buddy. I’d be proud of that

1 Like

Ok in the tent there is just one DP1 in the back corner. In the veg room I have 6 DP’s, 3 DP1’s and 3 DP3’s and 1 Maui x LSD. I got the new Moddified QB 260’s in yesterday. And finished the screen this morning. I will post this grow from here on for the Durban Poison and keep the tent under the Grand Daddy Purple grow.

on day 8 of 12/12. Doing good so far