Thought I would try an experiment since they are lost anyway. The NL seeds were in water then in soil with the DP. All the DP sprouted but none of the NL. I have been watering just like they were still viable and going to surprise me by popping out their little heads. Well its been 2 weeks and the DP have leaves already so I just took the 3 NL out of the soil and they all just looked blackish and wet. I held and carefully squeezed until the shell cracked at the point end. You could see the white inside and it still looked alive.
I put the 3 in H2O2 water to see what they do. On the second 3 I put in water they look about the same as the first 3, nothing! 1 under magnifying glass looked like it wanted to crack and let the white tail out. I gently cracked it and the tail popped out about 1/8". I put it into one of the soil cups I had the original 3 in and we will see what happens. If I can get one of the 6 seeds to sprout it will be a miracle.
ILGM replaced them for me with the Super Skunk regular as I saw a lot of reviews with problems sprouting the NL regulars and did not want to try again with them. I really do want one regular NL to sprout so I can use in breeding. I do not even care at this point if it is male or female. I have DP regular, Super skunk regular and a pack of DJ Shorts original Blueberry regulars to play with.