I hope I can have some help/opinion on the state of my newly born plant.
Is a Northern Light auto from RQS which I am growing indoor. Here are the general specs:
- Northern light Auto
- Method: Soil Canna terra professional
- Vessels: Pot
- PH of Water measured every time between 6 and 6.5
- 400w hps
- Temps; Day 28-31, Night 25/26
- Humidity; Day between 44 and 55
- Ventilation system; Yes
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier -Humidifier
- Co2; No
As you can see from the pictures it looks quite down. Usually it gets worse when lights are off and better when lights are on, but still.
It’s the third week since germination and I started providing nutes 1ml A B’cuzz soil and 1ml B B’cuzz soil. I started from this week to water 2 times a week up to a max of 1 later of water every time. The pot is 18 liter.
Here are the pictures: