Northern Light Autos — Need help with harvest

Has lots of other uses to as far as healthy food. I like to put grapes and just about any fruit in mine.

But it’s real value is in making your own venison or beef jerky.

1 Like

Haha well I assumed everyone knew those amenities lol :joy: can make dog treats too! Since we’re taking this route lol

1 Like

I was hoping you wanted us to come over and help harvest. I’d be happy to help when they’re ready. Have scissors will travel.
Nice looking buds by the way, nice job

4 Likes

Hahaha! Didn’t even think of that when I was typing it out. This girls giving me trouble she’s turning to amber but still has white hairs popping up

@Mirandalilian how did your northern lights turn out?!?! I hope all is well with you and the family!!

This isn’t my topic but I thought I’d chime in. I finished my NL auto grow about 3 weeks ago. Disappointed. Not very potent but smells nice. I harvested when I saw the first couple of amber trichs but next time maybe I should try to chop when the trichs are more on the cloudy side. (aka highest thc levels)

Where did you look at them? The ones on the sugar leaves will mature much faster then those on the buds themselves. Also you want to look 1/3 of the way down the bud. (Recently read someone who said 1/3 down the plant. Only person I’ve seen say that) do you recall where you checked?

I did look at the bud and not the sugar leaves, HOWEVER, I did look at the top of the buds. Not 1/3 of the way down. I also had some heat issues going on at the time so perhaps that made them mature faster. It’s a shame really. It’s smokable but doesn’t really ‘do the trick’ for me or others that have tried it. Thanks for the tips, @Docnraq

1 Like