Northern Light auto x 1, SourHound Auto x 1, Silver Haze x 1, Blackberry Kush Auto x 3, Grand Daddy Purp Auto x 1, Blue Dream Auto x 1

Perfectly happy looking :+1:

Nice zoomed in shot of a couple tops on the blackberry kush

Im seeing all these amazing ‘black’ strains… and have a MEAN idea brewing

Edit: my bad. Your girl is friking beautiful man. How far along?

sweet colors @Onlythebest79 beautiful buds as well

@PurpNGold74

Blackberry kush was dropped in bubble bath on 9-8-2018 and this is where we are at now. So a little over a month and 4 days old

Nice. Well on ur way to another solid harvest.

All of these will be coming down in next week have been giving them water for last 3 days.

Blackberry 1

Blackberry 2 and 3

Blackberry 2

Blackberry 3

Silver Haze

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

Here are the granddaddy Purp and blue dream both potted at same time they have a few more weeks

Granddaddy Purp

Blue Dream

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

Those blackberries and that blue dream look absolutely mouthwatering! All of them look good but those BB’s are amazing

Here’s northern light and SourHound time wise I do t know but they are taking their sweet time but stacking on weight

northernlight

SourHound

great looking grow @Onlythebest79

Awesome!!!

Nice job, awesome looking pictures…?” Thx brother @Onlythebest79

Looking great bud :v:

Yup humming right on along there

Your grow look awesome @Onlythebest79
I just read through the last month or so, got behind. I’m impressed with you keeping all of these plants healthy and they look delicious!!!