Northern Light auto x 1, SourHound Auto x 1, Silver Haze x 1, Blackberry Kush Auto x 3, Grand Daddy Purp Auto x 1, Blue Dream Auto x 1

@peachfuzz

Yes sir I’m a QB board grower

6 Likes

Proud member too, right??!! Haha I know you are lol. Team QB :fist:

2 Likes

I’m a QB grower from start to finish at about 85-95% power of driver.

1 Like

Very nice update. Lovely baby forests you have growing there. I love the mainline girl. She looks so healthy. Keep it green bro

1 Like

Here’s an update of all my autos it’s been 10 days since last one. They are growing nicely and the Northern light is starting to swell up and smelling pretty nice.
All four

Silver Haze

Northern Light

Blue Dream

Sound hound

All four

Blackberry kush

Granddaddy Purp

Blackberry kush

Blackberry Kush

Hope you guys and gals enjoy

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

16 Likes

Looks great bro!

1 Like

Here’s a pic of one of the tops on a blackberry kush and so far it’s standing true to the name

8 Likes

Wow, it’s actually black. Very pretty.

1 Like

Gorgeous! Man that bud looks :yum:

1 Like

I just love the purple/black strains. Such beautiful plants…and they’re usually great smoke, too.

2 Likes

I agree. Most of my favorites are purple.

A few pics for while plants blackberry kush the color is oh so lovely

7 Likes

Happy Happy @Onlythebest79

1 Like

Happy birthday, @Onlythebest79!

1 Like

Thanks for wishes of happy birthday

1 Like

Happy Cake Day bro! :facepunch:t5::facepunch:t5: And yea. Those colors are cool as hell. Do your temps drop? Or is that pure genetics?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74

Pure genetics as temps in that tent stay at 80-84 at all times

O im watching. No need lol. But thats friking awesome. My ‘seed wishlist’ is absolutely mind freaking boggling. Like everyday i see another strain that im dying to see in my tank

1 Like

happy slappy @Onlythebest79

1 Like

This came off my northern. Light

6 Likes