Northern Light auto x 1, SourHound Auto x 1, Silver Haze x 1, Blackberry Kush Auto x 3, Grand Daddy Purp Auto x 1, Blue Dream Auto x 1

Well my baby is a week old and seeming to like the QB boards and haven’t missed a beat. Light is about 24” above her.

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

11 Likes

Won’t be a munchkin for long.

2 Likes

@dbrn32

Well she’s starting to show off now look at her NL loving all the light she is getting. She’s actually under a 2 qb288 boards powered to about 80-90%. She’s showed no sign of not enjoying the light so I’m going to keep pressing on with her

2 Likes

Looking good bro!

1 Like

Looking good? 2-3 day difference?! That growth is already explosive :joy:

Well as stated the sunbathing has begun and 2 sour hound autos and 3 blackberry kush autos have been dropped off at the pool to swim for the rest of today and be planted tomorrow in their forever homes.

Also the northern Light is enjoying this tent by herself but she’s in for a rude awakening because new neighbors will be there tomorrow.

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

11 Likes

I believe they rather do enjoy the company. Until the chubby sister proves herself to be a lighthog and starts light-blocking the other ladies. Then. Its. War!!

2 Likes

Well all seeds have been sewn for the next grow and here they are all happy and I’d say maybe tomorrow night or Tuesday morning they should all be head high in the world and I’ll post pics as each one graces us with their presence.

3 blackberry kush autos

2 sour hound and 1 northern Light

9 Likes

Your a machine brother @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

clean that mess up! JK!
i’m with @Zombo you are a well oiled machine!

3 Likes

@Zombo

I’m only trying to be like everyone on this site

4 Likes

@BIGE

Hey I did as you said all clean now sorry to disappoint. Lol but great catch I forgot to do that and now it’s all nice and tidy

Blackberry kush tent

SourHound and northern light tent

4 Likes

LOL,i thank you,and so will they!

1 Like

Well all 3 of my black berry kush autos (BBK) have shown their pretty heads

Plant 1

Plant 2

Plant 3

Now my sour hound (SH) I don’t know about. One of the seeds as soon as I put it in the water it dropped straight to the bottom. I put in soil and not a thing from her so I’m going to put back in bubble bath and see if she wakes up. But plant 2 of SH seems like she is going to catch on as her tap root was 1/4”

Plant 2

4 Likes

All my Blackberry Kush (BBK) made it. 1 of the sour hounds (SH) didnt and I replaced it with a Silver Haze Auto (SHA)

BBK 1

BBK 2

BBK 3

SH

SHA

NL

I’m moving right on along and the girls seems to love the the QB boards

12 Likes

I’m gonna get me a QB before long here, @Onlythebest79

3 Likes

@Zombo

Hey I think you should do it but if what you growing with ain’t broke no need to fix it. But I must say my power bill is not as high as it was with the meizhi lights and my buds are denser. You should make the jump I’m sure @dbrn32 could help you get what you need

2 Likes

Yeah, @dbrn32 has already reached out to me… @Onlythebest79… right now I have a viparspectra 900(418 Watts) and 2 mars hydro 300 which I think are like 130 Watts each… only have 3 AK going right now

3 Likes

Well my Silver Haze Auto has pooled her head above ground and hopefully tomorrow she puts her shell off

6 Likes

Well here’s an update of my new grow and my babies are doing there thing and loving the lights. Check them out

NL

SourHound

Blackberry kush

And Silver Haze is growing will show pic once she catches on had to pull her and replace at so she’s be happy

8 Likes