Normal growth? (FIM)

Just don’t get to “deep” or that area will stop growing completely

3 Likes

Looks good @Flat.Foot after topping or fimming they will slow down a little bit bit not much as they recover no worries everything looks good

2 Likes

Definitely appreciate your 2cents @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Sure thing and welcome to the forum @Flat.Foot

2 Likes

For anybody whose curious as to MY outcome of the Fim a week later:

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

So I dont think the Fim came out as planned but eh its okay. They are very much happy and growing everyday. They are getting bushy though as oppose to your classic tall and lanky.

If they’re happy, im happy!! :grin::grin::grin:

@GreenThunder @TDubWilly @Countryboyjvd1971 @Johnzy81 @Sasquatch @Rugar89

3 Likes

And a group shot of the ladies that ive had since seed.

8 Likes

They are beautiful looking plant’s you have there well done @Flat.Foot :v:

2 Likes

They look very happy! :sunglasses: It can take a bit before you see the effect of the fimm but so far yours looks good :+1:

3 Likes

Looking real good! Even if you missed the fim, you still topped them!

3 Likes

@GreenThunder yeah Its just confusing to me haha ive never topped or fimmed anything so its all a learning curve. Thank you though im hoping to see more than just that main cola grow out

3 Likes

@MattyBear thanks Bossman, im hoping i did it right? But it seems as if its just the original cola growing out again haha.

3 Likes

Those look delicious @Flat.Foot
What size pots you in?

1 Like

You only have the one top ? Appers so from pictures

1 Like

@Sasquatch yeeea bud they are in 1.7 gallon pots for now

@Countryboyjvd1971 Yeah its the 1 main top although the bottom colas are seeming to shoot their way up☝, I was hoping for a multi cola cut but oh well maybe it will show up soon?

I use 2 gallon soft pots for my autos maybe 3 gallon max indoors

@Countryboyjvd1971 ive never tried Autos but it seems that alot of people on this forum love em?

1 Like