Normal 2 week flower?

I didn’t have the leds on in that, just the induction, and regular light…but it does throw off the color a little.
I’ll go get some pics with just white light…
Could I have nute burn only giving it ewc/guano(very small amounts)/compost teas? Oh, with some kelp, earth juice catalyst, and calmag+@2ml/gal. I do use, well I was using 5-1-1 fish at no more than tbls/gal. Last two feedings was with 2ml/gal of AN big bud. I’m actually not sure if the BB is considered organic, but that’s all I have for a nute with higher pk. I know it’s hard to say for certainty how much perfect with so many other variables.

Let’s see what the white light shows brother

This is diesel dipped cookies

These are the sour diesel

Almost white tips, definitely not brown…and maybe I’m looking at it too closely and it’s just normal.

diesel cookies biggest leaf… I’m not saying it’s crazy, just comparing it to my friends monster leaf. His must be close to a foot long lol!

@Legalinmaine It’s probably nothing… maybe a little nute burn. I would just keep an eye on it and let us know if it starts to progress.

That’s a BEAST!

Nice plant! You are looking good. It’s up to you whether or not to count the transition days. I personally do not start counting until I see flowers. This helps near harvest time when determining how many weeks my plants have been flowering. I’ve heard that estimated flower times from seed companies, are usually gauged by start of flower, not start of flip.

This image is about 14 days after flip, day 7 of actual flower. I used a countdown (18/6, 17/7, etc…thanks @Myfriendis410) instead of an immediate 12/12 flip, so there may be 2 or 3 days added to that estimate.

1 Like

Just realized this thread is 2 years old. Lmfao! Hello, nobody! Haha.

1 Like

kind of related; I have two little girls that are in about their first month or so…a little more. Anyway, one of the plants is only 9" tall and has two buds forming already. I’ve never had that happen before. I don’t know what strain they are; they are older seeds that are probably…2yrs old? Anyway, at least the one is budding and the other has suspicious signs of it. They are inside under a grow light and look fine; on a timed light. I am not concerned, just curious for educational purposes…blah blah blah.
I need some new seeds soon. Buds are very sticky ( 2). Will let the plant take its course.