2 Likes

#4, this is my runt

2 Likes

Looking great buddy :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

And the final contestant:

1 Like

Overall, I think I’m doing ok. This is a learning experience so I any advice is openly welcomed.

3 Likes

This is my favorite one. I know parents shouldn’t play favorites but my goodness…LOOK AT HER :blush::blush::blush:!

1 Like

@Donaldj- So quick question, can I use this product while waiting for my Spinosad Soap spray? One of my girls looks like she is getting ate up something awful.

1 Like

I would ask @Donaldj I have used that on garden vegetables, but i’m Not sure about the safety aspect on cannabis.

1 Like

Thank you @Covertgrower

1 Like

Basically DE so you could dust ladies with it just need to wash at harvest

2 Likes

I had no idea that’s all it was. It’s been years since I’ve looked a bag. I thought it had insecticides in it. Carry on with it @NavyVet420

1 Like

Got my Spinosad Soap in today, just sprayed the girls down as directed on label. We shall see if the holes in leaves stop popping up.

3 Likes

3 days ago I got my Spinosad Soap in mail, sprayed girls as directed. I am not happy, one of my girls is eaten up more than before and a plant that never had marks on leaves is now getting eaten up too.

I will spray again tonight, might as well keep spraying since I spent the money on it.

2 Likes

On a positive note, my PH tester came in and my well water tests in at 6.5 and collected rainwater is testing at 6.64

My babies are doing good other than bugs eating some leaves. All the round baby leaves (forgot what they are called) have shriveled up and fallen off. The long single leaves are starting to turn colors so I am assuming those will fulfil thier use and fall off too. I have new growth coming in at the leaf and stalk junction!!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

6.6 is excellent @NavyVet420

1 Like

How do I go about testing the PH level of the soil? I stuck the tester in the soil (not smart or accurate) and it read 5.5, Do I just add water til it runs out of the drain holes and then test (we’ve had lots of rain so I don’t want to drown the girls and we have rain in forecast for next couple days)? I searched the forum but I would be on here for days trying to read every post. Thanks in advance!!

If you have a form of Silica, I highly recommend using it on any outdoor plants. Helps strengthen the stems and stalks.

2 Likes