Noobie outdoor grow, LowRyder autoflowering

My grow journal

3 Likes

Planted 5-1
Grow cell, heating mat and no artificial light.

1 Like

5/4- 1st sprout!!
Still using heat mat.
Uploading…]()

1 Like

4 Likes

Looking good @NavyVet420 natural sunlight is best.

2 Likes

Will be following :blush:

1 Like

5/5- Happy Cinco De Mayo to me!!! All 5 sprouted!! I made a noob mistake and put to beans in one pod :grimacing:

2 Likes

Uploading…
5-7 replanted into bigger starter pots and took out for some sun. (I haven’t yet figured out my plants were “leggy” due to lack of sun).

2 Likes

5-9
The long stems are starting to look funny to me so I did a little research. Found all other photographs to have the leaves right above the dirt. Emailed for support since I couldn’t figure out how to start new topic.

1 Like

Hi @NavyVet420. You’re girls are a little stretched from not enough light. Do you have an artificial light to supplement the window lighting?

1 Like

5-10
Got great response from Customer Service, they posted my question to the forum and within minutes I was receiving great advice. Turns out the reason my plants were “leggy” because they were reaching for the light. I’m glad I grew concerned with them when I did, I was being a total helicopter dad. I finally realized I had to set the babies free if I wanted them to thrive and be productive.

5-12
This is them in their final homes, they are doing AWESOME!!

I CAN’T UPLOAD PICTURE- EXCEEDS LIMIT AND I CAN’T RESIZE :cry::cry::cry:

This is a close up of one of my girls, they have now been out in the sun for 4 days now. My how they have grown!!

5 Likes

Congratulations! @NavyVet420

1 Like

5/16- We are supposed to get 5-6 inches of rain by this Sunday; not wanting to drown my girls, I have moved them under my carport. This is a close up of one of the bigger girls:

1 Like

I haven’t posted any updates in a while, been dealing with ubber rainy days. Next couple of days show no sign of changing. I check dirt moisture daily, no signs of over saturation.

I did notice the leaves where getting spots and holes, was advised to check my PH levels and to get Spinosad. Have ordered the following (current side and top of each plant to follow):

1 Like

This is the first girl. I worry that she and her 3 sisters aren’t growing at the right rate and 1 (plant 4) is a runt or was seriously stressed from when I transplanted her out of a grow cell (planted 2 seeds in one grow cell). These were planted 5/1 (method described above) and placed in 5 gal and moved outside on 5/10

3 Likes

So my cell service out here in the country sucks and I can’t get pictures to upload. I will try to upload them again later.

1 Like

But I did remember my truck has Wi-Fi :grin::grin::grin:

Girl 2

1 Like