Noob.. what's going on with my plants?! Please help :(

What’s the npk ratio in the soil? Something with 0.075-0.025- 0.025 would be ideal for starting seeds, and good luck :smile:.
And no problem

What soil do you recommend me using for freshly germed seeds?
And keep in mind, they’ll be transplanted from this soil into DWC.

MG moisture control specially formulated for seeds

1 Like

So this Black Magic doesn’t state npk…

Whatcha think?

From what my buddy told me, he said wood chips in your soil is a no no. And I see that it says there’s aged bark in this soil.

I think it sounds alright for seedlimgs, wood chunks however will hold water and help aerate soil, which means less watering if that’s what your using, having coco on should 5.8 with that stuff

Keep in mind MG moisture control is coco so it’s a form of hydro it should be 5.8 with that medium

1 Like

hey S_B .just mt opinion …you were ok until you switched lites . strong leds to close … T-5 will work well look for bulbs in 3500 k range … put thermometer rite next to your babes , 75 -78 F the A&N product works best with tarantula ,the piranha . the piranha &tarantula .are microbial not nutes use them to condition the soil !!! … they’ll later help with up take of nutes … or cheaper is great white . their are many out their Dutch Master Zone .Amazon …when seedlings are young, you have to balance heat of lights and intensity, too closeness, . seeds tend to stretch … use tooth picks to support . and a small gentile fan to strengthen … don’t feed till she gets 4 sets leaves going . then start low and slow … WATER carefully , a spray bottle to spray soil is good till you build experience … when their that size you want to barley feel any difference in the weight of the containers ,as they felt when first were planted prior to adding water … also WATER is the life’s blood of your grow … ive grown a long time …but it took a nudge from a moderator to nudge me into a diff thing about water …if you have over 20 ppm yoll greatly BENIFIT from distilled or ,“my personnel favorite” R.O. the systems are cheap easy managed . compact , AND YEILD Results… Go to the part of the forum that ro is the topic check out my results SO far , its my first grow going all ro start to finish … look at the date stamps :smile: Hammer.

1 Like

I’m want to post progress and possibly get help with my (seedlings?) How do I post my own questions here I think I’m just replying to n00bs.