Noob question about nodes

Nice upgrade! Very similar to my Vivosun VS1000s. The dimmer will come in real handy too.

That will improve things dramatically!

Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you. I also got a seedling growing in the tent. All auto. I think both light next to each other will do better. And is even stronger in the middle at the same distance. With the umol average being double at same distance. The giixer at 12 inches is 400 umol. The viper is 800 something.

2 Likes

You have a veg and bloom switch? Flip them both on and keep them on throughout your grow with that light

3 Likes

Yes. I been doing that all along. If I turn that bloom light off. It really sucks. lol. Thanks.

2 Likes

Is she asking for food ?

2 Likes

Yes, it appears that the plant is pulling nutrients from the older leaves in order to support the new growth.

3 Likes

Thank you. Just fed a bit around the canopy. Not too much.

2 Likes

Greetings all. I’m so puzzled right now. The plant is starting to flower. Is not even a month old.

It just looks like she showing you that she is definitely a female, just early signs of sex, when you see the hairs on the branch tips it is in flower.
Looks like it is starting to green up some.

2 Likes

Yes I wasn’t feeding enough. Just being careful. But once you told me to feed. I gave her a heavy dose. She went up and is just taking off.

You would think after reading the bag on your soil, that it would have more nutrients than that. But your plant is saying no so.

1 Like

Just has absolutely nothing to sustain a plant. But that was my mistake. I was supposed to buy a seed starter with that soil. I won’t ever use it again. Got some fox farm ocean forest on the way for the next seeds. Thank you for all your input. Very helpful.

Whatever it takes. Found a long led light in garage. Added it too. LoL. The new one gets here Thursday. Smh.

That feeding was really good for her. It really got that green back and is growing very fast. Got her very close to light.

3 Likes

It makes you very happy when you can see good progress daily, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

Absolutely. I just like to sit there and observe them for no reason. Lol. Just looking at them and eye examining every corner of it.

2 Likes

Also got a question. Can I fit these three in there. Pic.

Just started another seed on that new fabric pot. That soil is ocean forest with nutes. So the growing should be different. I just wish the light I ordered gets here already. But would I be able to grow these three plants in there. Since the first one is not even 4 inches and is maturing already. I don’t think it get to big.

1 Like

Not sure, since I always run photos and can control the size myself. My guess would be to allow at least two square foot per plant even with a small auto. Maybe someone with auto experience will reply.

2 Likes

My next run will be photo. I got two seeds from blimburn.

1 Like

Greetings all. It’s been three days since the addition of the new light. And I’m just in awe at the changes occurring inside this tent.

This lady has taken off and it’s growing at a average of 1 inch a day. Is almost ten inches long and it was 6 before adding the light. Now here is a top view of it.

The flowering have begun to increase in pace. I manage to train a lower branch to get some light and maybe have another nice cola. Should I take some of their bigger leaves to have more light penetration?

Also. Gave her a big water feed yesterday. Getting her ready for flowering nutes. Am im correct with this decision to do that ?

Thank you all in advance. Sorry if my questioning bothers some of you. Just trying to make this a successful grow. Thanks.

3 Likes