Noob in need of help

Where are you exhausting your air? Where is your intake coming from? Passive or active. You want to exhaust from the top of the tent and have intake from the bottom. If you can’t exhaust outside try to exhaust as far away from the tent as possible. You can increase the size of your exhaust fan and use your current exhaust as an active intake. I forget exactly how you have it set up if you have mentioned it but those are general principles of reducing heat. My tent runs at 85-88 during lights on. 68-70 lights off.

20 to 24 hours of light is best for autos…and of course it depends on strain also

Hello @Eagles009. I’m using a Ipower 6" inline exhaust(in tent-top), w/ AC Infinity 6" booster fan as active intake fan(outside tent-bottom). I haven’t hooked up my filter to the exhaust yet, even though I’m in day 12 of flower. Is it time for that or wait until I smell the flower stinch outside of tent?

I’m exhausting it from the same area. I may have to extend the hose to exhaust to other room in basement.

Once flowering starts. Start using water

Happy cake day @aPotforPot

1 Like