Noob grower just looking for advice

This is my first grow ever, just wanted to see what you guys thought about how she’s looking so far I’ve honestly just been kinda winging it and learning as I go.

3 Likes

Looks great. Lots of frost, very nice! What strain is that?

2 Likes

Thanks! And I have no idea it was given to me like a quarter way through veg… I wish I knew. I’m ready for her to be done so I can start from scratch and do everything the right way.

1 Like

She looks great. Photos in plain white light or natural light would be the best way to spot any potential issues.

She’s got a long way to go before she’s done, but you can probably get some fresh seeds rolling in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Looks good. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks! And I am excited to get started on some new ones, do you have any personal favorites you like to grow?

Thank you, & I already love this forum seems like a lot of nice, helpful people in here!

1 Like

So far I’ve enjoyed growing almost everything.

Blue Dream, Granddaddy Purple, White Widow are among the tops that come to mind for ease of growing and decent yields.

Zkittlez was easy to grow but the buds were hit and miss. I’ve had 3 phenotypes and only one has been decent. Same with Chocolope. Odd phenotype - bad bud structure.

2 Likes