Noob Black Magic first run

BEFORE CLEANING

4 Likes

Day 2 flower I noticed some vertical stretching on the g18s which is believed to be a good thing and the 2 headband as well. Next run I’m scorgging for sure and think they will do extremely well , the apple not so much since its structure is differnt if that makes sense .

2 Likes

First week of flower in the books tops filled out some more and for some good vertical growth

4 Likes

33 days into flower

Fighting some aphids and got some lady bug found out late not to use them in flower going to get a bottle of Maggie’s organic insect spray hope it works if not then I’ll have to drive to hydro store .

3 Likes

Listening to a friend i I may have miss calculated again and unfortunately I haven’t purchased a jewlers loops yet :persevere:. So according BlackMagic and the grow chart it’s time to harvest it’s 12 wks and flower starts at 4 so technically yes, but I was told by the person I got the clones from I should run a 10wk flower. Since he told me that I was going to be feeding straight water for another so then harvest next weekend. Anybody got any advice should I give them another 2wks or flush for for 2 dry for 2 and chop.

2 Likes

Just curious did you follow the 12wk feeding schedule and harvest after th 8wk flower

1 Like

You’re not ready for harvest. Most of the pistils are still white, you should wait for them to turn brown. That should give you time to get yourself a microscope.

3 Likes

Thanks didnt want to jump the gun .

1 Like

So it’s been a while since I last posted little update. I ended up losing both headband plants and 2 ounces to powder mildew which left me with 4 ounces total from the whole grow could have caught it earlier. With that said you live you learn and on to the next

this time I’m going to run General Hydroponics Cocoteck a buddy of mine won the grow and bloom A&B and I added everything else and seems to bed doing well.The 2 plants on the floor are Purple Haze day 36 veg and the 4 seedlings are Pineapple Express 4 days out the dirt.

4 Likes

Been a while figured I would update . Purple haze (2) is day 59 of veg

15319720669242103542897|375x500 nicely trimmed up and spread out for light and air movement .Pineapple Express day 23 of veg. topped twice and did a little training for light i know it’s going to be really tight again still have to put up the net before their 2 day lights out and flip to 12-12 . This run I addressed a lot of the issues I had had from last run and the adjustments seem to be paying off pretty well so far temps stay 82-77 humidity 45-69 top when feeding i have great air circulation in the room no nut burn I got their feeding down to the :ok_hand: . They seem to be a lot healthier and vigorous even though I did take more risks , with them being from seed , topping and the heavy pruning I did the other day . By the way did i mention they are seeds from previous scripts from a local dispensary :wink: so with that being said I’m pretty proud so far just hope they all turn out to be fem and they are half as good as the smoke i got them from :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking good and seems you jave a good grasp on it now woohoo

there are things I’m still learning but for the most part I do feel extremely confident now.

Wow I haven’t posted a update in a while and am just about to complete another grow :flushed::joy::rofl:.

2 Likes

2nd run of Pineapple Express getting ready to flush really happy with the black magic soil .

1 Like

Wk 10 Pineapple Express straight water for a few more days then dry out and lights out for 48 then chop time. I’ve been planning out my next run and there will be a few changes but I’m thinking of doing a side by side with the blackmagic nutes and the Cocoteck I have some special beans that I would like to test and they would be perfect for the 2 plant experiment .

1 Like