Noob Alert Nutrients, water and compost tea ASSISTANCE

Strain; Bag seed OG Kush

Age from Sprout: 1 - 36 days and 5 - 13 days

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: Fox Farm Ocean Forest 3 lb smart pot

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? 2-3 times a week depending on how light the pot is

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: pH at 6.8

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: I did not write down the amounts but it was in the 1400’s

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: 600 w LED

Temps; Day, Night: average 73-81

Humidity; Day, Night: averages between 41 to 75

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: 2 fans inside the tent small on pointing down and bigger one on the floor

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:no and no

Co2; Yes, No: no

Hello,

I’m an hour new to this forum and I’ve read a couple of post. I like how members help one another so heres my issue.

I currently have 6 plants that are OG Kush bag seeds so I’m not aware of sex as of yet. 1 is 36 days from breaking surface and others are 13 days.

I would like some clarity.

I want to start using the chart but I’m confused when to do what exactly.

Ex:

Monday - Nutes
Tuesday - Compost Tea
Wednesday- 6.8 water with seaweed extract
Thursday- ??? repeat process or give plant nothing
Friday- etc and so on

Also, am I able to combine the different nutes into one single gallon container?? Am I able to add seaweed and molasses to that container as well. I familiar with pH but I’m having trouble understanding the PPM. I have both the digital PPM and pH readers.

This is just part of my list of issues but I feel as though when this is corrected, everything else will fall right into place.

I’m more than willing to provide additional pictures that will assist with this.

Thank you in advance.

if you fill out this support ticket copy and paste it and fill it out and makes it easier for the people on here to help you :v:

Save it to a notepad

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Nice light dude, vipar?

as far as mixing nutrients goes I mix mine in one large bucket 24 hours before I feed check your pH after you add your nutrients you should get a pH reading of your run off water to see where your soil pH is i’m only halfway through my second grow and I just started using the ppm meter there are charts you can follow for a PPM’s from seedlingto flower my tapwater that I let sit out for a minimum of 24 hours before I use it is at 140 ppm’s I just add my nutrients a little at a time and I keep checking my PPM’s until it’s where I want it when I first start my nutrients i use a quarter of the recommended dose and increase from there you want your plants to experience some dry conditions it helps with root development you don’t want your soil wet all the time so I probably wouldn’t water every day my plants go seven days sometimes with no water I don’t know about the molasses I have never used it I hope this helps a little the plant look healthy :v: @iSavage3.0

SYGAVLED 600W LED Grow Light - High Yield - Full Spectrum Indoor Hydroponic Plants Veg Bloom Panel Lamp https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JIOFW3I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_B3qxCDUzArZJi

I almost bought the vipar but I saw this and thought… why not. @McLovin777

Sorry I’m more of a visual learner. As I’m reading, I’m trying to picture this in my head. So you put everything into one bucket and mix accordlingly while adding the different nutrients etc.

Ex.
5 gallon buck
1/4 nutes from recommended amounts
pH to 6.8 and check PPM is indesired field.

Does that sound about right. That’s how it looks in my head :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Thanks again.

yes I put everything in one big bucket I mix my nutrients the day befor I feed I let it sit overnight to let PH stabilize i use organic fertilizes that’s why I let it sit overnight because my pH fluctuates after it has sat overnight then IPH my water a lot of different nutrients you don’t have to but it helps to get A stable pH reading I start with a quarter strength of nutrients to get them used to it and then as the weeks go on i bump it up to the recommended dose just so I don’t burn them if you are in soil you want a pH of 6.5 and I alternate nutrients one watering plain water second watering some people do feed feed than water sorry I can’t be more help I just started growing this year :v:
@iSavage3.0

Because the par is way less, and it’s a less respected brand is say but I hope it works ok. I got a new vipar 600 bidding and paid like 130 bucks so It was lucky

Last night I did a feeding and I believe I did just a tad less than what was recommended. Below are updated pics as of 7-17-2017. I noticed some burns on the tips of the leaves. I check the pH of the run off water and it ranged from 6.0 to 6.5.

Should I also check the PPM for future reference or is that just a rookie move… IDK lol :neutral_face:

@bob31

14 days

So I came home and immediately went to the tent to find this…

I read the responses this morning and I already fed them last night.

I hope I didn’t just ruin something.

@bob31

Just thought I would tag you on this comment as well.

Thank you to everyone.

So far so good. This is my 1st grow and I’m just getting my hands wet. I’m more disappointed with the Vivosun tent than the off brand LED lol @McLovin777

What’s up with the tent?

It’s a Vivosun 4x4 @McLovin777

He means what’s wrong with it? @iSavage3.0

@iSavage3.0 Are you disappointed w/ the Vivosun 4x4 tent? I’m just about to order the same one and was curious what problems you might have experienced with it . Appreciate any comments you might have … Thank You!