Non melting gummy bears

I just made these yesterday

This is my recipe that I came up with. I had never made them before and was rather impressed with the outcome.
I used 4 packets of Wally World unflavored gelatin. Took a 4 cup glass measuring cup. Put 1 cup of cold water and sprinkled gelatin over the water. I left it sit for about 5 minutes. Put in microwave for 45 seconds to a minute. Took out mixed up with whisk. Added a little bit of honey. Added 1 cup of my infused coconut oil. Then one large package of Jello. Mixed up really good with whisk. Put back in microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds. First batch I did 2 minutes and it boiled over. That sucked but, at least I was watching it. Keep an eye on it and if it looks like it’s going to boil over open door to stop microwave :+1:. You don’t want to have to clean up an over boil. I then took it out and mixed really well with the whisk and poured directly into the mold. Chill in fridge or freezer, I used both, for about 20 minutes. Take out, remove from mold and enjoy. I know that I did. Was kinda worried going in as, I had no fricking clue what I was doing. Sometimes things work out. I hope that this helps

6 Likes