Non-flowering White widow

I have 10 White widow plants 4 are outside. I started these seeds in April they all did well they were started in a tent six of them still are in a tent the four that are outside are coming along nicely. The six and the tent got switched to flowering the first week of August it still hasn’t made a bud. My night in the tent is the same as my night in the building. They are being fed and watered. I’m at an absolute loss. A friend of mine has a few of these outside with huge buds on them in all mine have is two little hairs here and two little hairs there and they just keep stretching into my lights.

Hey @Krazkunazzntn, Welcome to the forum.
Are you absolutely sure that you are giving them 12 hrs of total darkness?
Any light leak will prevent flowing. And since all 6 are still not flowering I have to say its got to be environmental. A single plant may be slow to flower, but all 6 would indicate something is wrong.
And a light leak would do exactly what you are experiencing.
Could be the same for your outside plants…Street light, motion lights on the house, porchlights,??

2 Likes

Thank you for your response. The ones outside are dealing with some distance street lights and stuff I’m really limited to where I can put them and get sunlight so I’m just dealing with that. I found out that I left my timer turned off so the lights were back on 24 hours a day a couple of times. that’s where I’m guessing that it started but I can’t seem to make it stop. I’ll block off the light coming into the shed from the windows if there is any coming in I’ll stop that and see how it goes. Thanks again for your help I’ll let you know how it’s going.

2 Likes

Something that I did do today was add some more light to the tent some 2700 bulbs. I have it on 11 hours of light 13 hours of night

2 Likes