Rite back at ya :cocktail: :partying_face: :v:t3:

1 Like

And to you too! A New Year filled with health, joy and happiness! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Happy New Year @Noctis420

2 Likes

Happy New Year :v:

3 Likes

The plant you tied down . Whats happening with her?

1 Like

None of the big bud clones made it, she is gone unfortunately. Turns out I had a nutrient lock out and it went for to long. It was a potassium deficiency among other things. I think I have the remaining back on track now. I flushed the crap out of them and fed yesterday.

1 Like

Hey @Covertgrower what deficiency does this look like? Hungry for nitrogen? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I agree with you.

2 Likes

So I didnt get the wifi seeds but I got the white fire. Now I’m interested in how your white fire is growing lol Things going good I hope :v:t3:

2 Likes

Yo, so it’s just white fire? No og? Wifi means white fire haha im confused. I don’t have any wifi pics taken right now but I have Blue Cookies. I’ll post a pic tomorrow of the wifi og when I get to the garden, all of my flowering plants are sleeping :sleeping: right now. Blue Cookies needs some trimming done again. Thing is taking up most of the 4x4 lol older photo

3 Likes

Here are the new plants getting ready to flip in the next week or two hopefully. Just transplanted them all 3 days ago. I know they will get huge in flower. What’s in here is Fruity Pebbles, Chocolate Thai, Sour Diesel, Strawberry Cough, Platinum Bubba, and Gorrila Glue.

3 Likes

I go to to many seed banks :upside_down_face: Plants are looking nice like the DWC

1 Like

Just got my hands on some fem Runtz Muffin and Blue Sunset Sherbert. Can’t wait to start these in about a month or so.

2 Likes

I got the Sunset Sherbert be part of my next grow .

2 Likes

WiFi og left, Fire og right

2 Likes

Like the way those grow Thanks :+1:t3: :v:t3:

2 Likes

Blue :cookie: Cookies

3 Likes