Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

Congrats home stretch now I’m still seeing alot of clear on my outdoor girls guessing another three weeks probably

1 Like

Only downside of the grow boxes is I don’t want to wash and hang in there and get it all wet so I need that darn tent. Hopefully you’ll get a decent harvest from your outside plants. Spotted anymore rot lately? @Josh1126

Nope cut what I saw and nothing since then so hopefully it stays that way

1 Like

The door is on. Putting on reflective material on the inside of the door, setup ventilation and its up and running!!

This one came out muuuuch better than the last one.

11 Likes

Nice job! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I should be taking notes… I have some work ahead of me.

Looking good though!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be building more when I move but that won’t be for a year or 2. I can tell you the list of supplies and stuff when you decide to build yours. :+1: Perhaps I’ll do a walk through next time.

4 Likes

Anyone know if you can replace the programmable controller to the Ac infinity S6? Mine fell and it isn’t working…I need to replace it. @Covertgrower

1 Like

I’ve seen others that have. I would email customer service, if you don’t see just the controller for sale on their site. They’ll get one.

2 Likes

Blah another setback. I emailed them hopefully I get a new one. Don’t really see any way to buy a new one.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll take care of you. :grin:

2 Likes

Well, that is disappointing.

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t ever break a controller or the fans useless. No other controllers I had would work.

2 Likes

On a good note good morning! It looks like Blue Cheese is getting some color.

10 Likes

Beautiful! The colors always amaze me

2 Likes

Ok so they didn’t realize I had one and it broke so now they are going to replace it @Covertgrower looks like the manager stepped in. I clearly said mine had broke, lol wow

3 Likes

Lol, I’m really glad someone stepped in and realized that. At least you’ll get one.

4 Likes

I knew they’d take care of it - glad to hear.

1 Like

That looks awesome!

1 Like

This pic is BOM worthy Gromie :v:

7 Likes