Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

So what you all think. Recovery time for transplanting from hydto to coco coir? One week?

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

Agree with the above :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks for the answer about the transplanting.

So major progress done on the last 4x4 grow box. Just have to drill intake and exhaust. Then line the box with reflective insulation and I’m done!. Did a ton of cleaning. It’s so nice to have a ton of extra space let me tell you!

Did a resivor change on the Bruce Banner. Approaching week two of 12/12. Had to super crop again. This things a beast.

Have a great rest of the day everyone. :v:

@Covertgrower @repins12 @Oldguy @Enlightened420 @Josh1126 @TLC @neofirebird @PremiumBudzBlondie @Mote

11 Likes

Very nice man that bruce banner and my ssh gonna finish around the same time mine just started popping pistils

3 Likes

Nice, my birthday is coming up too!

4 Likes

Your always hard at it and your plants prove it. what a monster you have there lol :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah this 2.5x2.5 tent is about to burst :joy: I’m only using a 100w v2 hlg 3k too!

3 Likes

I bet she is going to bud up heavy

2 Likes

Oh yeah this will really show me how super cropping helps. Ive done it so many times. It’s the only way to control the height. I’m bending colas away from the tent walls for better air flow.

5 Likes

Looking Real Good man :+1: getting tight too :rofl: but nice & healthy. Nice job on the super crop, I beat the heck out of one of my girls right at transition point, if it stunts her I’ll be surprised lol.

Dropping a Fruity Pebbles myself brother, looking forward to checking out that strain…Exciting! :partying_face: :v:

4 Likes

Thanks lol, please tag me in when you drop that bean!

Lookin good, for sure :+1:t2: :v:t2:

1 Like

Holy f#ck! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Omg I am pissed. I went to setup my 5x5 and its not a damn shorty! This is so stupid. That’s what I get for not buying it from the official gorilla site SMH. Looks like I’m killing off some plants. SMH

now that I’m looking at it they sent me a fricken 4x8 wtf?? Well thats a big s**t

Well that’s not cool at all. Everyone wants more space, not less.

2 Likes

Yeah, so I contacted them and they are going to send me the right tent. If the tent was a shorty I wouldn’t of said anything and would of saved $200. Sadly it wasn’t though. Just have to put the door on the box and it will be done. I was going to dry my harvest the tent so that backfired

2 Likes

My 2.5x2.5 grow box is overgrown those plants are all suffering I’m running out of time uhg

1 Like

I saw a lot of amber on the plants today so I started the flush! @Josh1126 @TLC

3 Likes