Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

Filling in nicely

2 Likes

A peak at OG Kush 2nd day of 12/12.

@Covertgrower @Budbrother @Drillbit @Oldguy @MattyBear @neofirebird @CoyoteCody @AAA @Scotty17 @PremiumBudzBlondie

15 Likes

That score is filled out nicely. Great work!

2 Likes

Very nicely done

1 Like

Well I’m totally nuts :crazy_face: I just ordered the dreamy mixpack!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Noctis420 :sparkler: :fireworks: :tumbler_glass: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary!!

2 Likes

Happy anniversary!!

6 Likes

Happy Cannaversary

3 Likes

And Weediversary, Noc!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary brother. Congrats on another year under ur belt. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::drooling_face::v:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

2 Likes

Happy Weediversary!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Noctis420 :v:

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary!!!

1 Like

Happy cannaiversary

1 Like

Hey everyone thanks for the love for my anniversary.

Now… …the bad news.

It looks like my Blue Cheese is being attacked by white powdery mold. Looks like this confirms all of my suspicions. Its tiny little particles that will blow right off. I don’t think its dust. It comes right off if I blow on it. Some I had to wipe with my finger and when removed left a strange spot underneath. This is crazy because I don’t see it on the og kush which is weak to molds. I don’t think I cleaned the 4x4 enough after last harvest. Now I’m paying the price. Blue Cheese is supposed to resist this kind of thing. What a bummer. Any suggestions? I read to hit it with compost tea. Should I kill the plant? What do you guys think? I am throwing in another fan and my germ guardian. There is hardly any humidity how could this even thrive??

@Covertgrower @Budbrother @Drillbit @Oldguy @MattyBear @neofirebird @CoyoteCody @AAA @Scotty17 @PremiumBudzBlondie

2 Likes

@Noctis420.
@Drinkslinger has a thread on wpm.
I’ve never had it. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Well I’m definitely not killing it. Just some pics of the foliage.

5 Likes

I don’t see how it could be mold with the humidity that low,

1 Like