Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

Thanks, she responded really well it was a success and welcome @PremiumBudzBlondie glad to have you along for the ride!

4 Likes

Okay everyone, so I did notice it looks like the OG Kush is a bit hungry for more Calmag so I’m upping it next feeding. Also failed to mention I’m using R/O water. Other then that the OG Kush has recovered… So it was back to training! I supercropped like 4 or 5 spots on this plant. I think I’ve got a hang of it. Just a slight pinch to squash the inside of the stem but not enough to break on the outside. So you have to soften it up first and start working it towards where you want it to go. I’m kind of surprised I decided to do this technique since I never have before. :laughing: Its working so far. Also I have been feeding Rhino Skin(Silica) every other feeding for both plants to help the stem skin get stronger and it looks like it’s all paying off. :wink:

Before

After

Here are some pictures of the super cropping.

Until next time :v:

@Covertgrower @Budbrother @Drillbit @Oldguy @MattyBear @neofirebird @CoyoteCody @AAA @Scotty17 @PremiumBudzBlondie

23 Likes

Out of likes but looking good!!!

6 Likes

You’ll see a huge diff in a week. :wink:
Looks good. :+1::v:

6 Likes

Isn’t supercropping fun?!?! Looks really good dude!

10 Likes
Looking good!
5 Likes

Nice training, you are killing it.

5 Likes

Nicely done. When ya gonna flip?

3 Likes

Probably going to flip in the next week or two @Budbrother depending how she looks. I really want to fill this net up. :+1:

3 Likes

looking awesome buddy. :grin:

2 Likes

Doing the same here

it’s a work in progress. Really helps utilize your lighting by exposing more area to the light.

7 Likes

Whats up all! Today January 14th, 2020 OG Kush is switching to flower. :sunglasses: :+1: I decided she is full enough and ready to go. No more waiting.

I hung up two HLG 100w 3K in there along with the HLG65W 4K that was already in there for veg. All of the lights are all the way up as far as possible. So far so good. I fed all the required nutrients to get flowering going yesterday and let it veg today. I will change the timer to 12/12 once lights go out today.

I had to replace my carbon filters prefilter because it was really dirty too. I don’t know why, but it gets that way relatively quick I have noticed. Man that was a pain too… I run a hepa filter outside the tents for better air quality but I’m not sure. I cut pretty much everything below the screen as well to encourage the top growth.

Blue Cheese

I threw in a HLG 100w 3k in the 4x4 today because I don’t have another HLG 65w at this time. I raised both lights up a bit and will see how the plant responds. I gave her a stronger feeding today. I realize as this might become a really big plant. I might have to feed it stronger than any other plant I have ever grown? Maybe not, I’m not sure if that is true. I am watching :eye::eye: for deficiencys and I will only increase in small increments. I noticed that most of the undergrowth is making it up to the net too so I didn’t have to remove to much from the bottom. I did scrub the tent floor down with 3% h202 wipes after removing some leaves underneath just to keep it clean as possible.

Anyway I have two more 100w hlgs to go In there when it’s time to flower. So that will be three hlg 100w 3K with the one 65w 4k light. I am considering buying two 260w XL kits for better coverage because it may not be enough for a 4x4. I’m Still thinking :thinking: about it though. It’s a nice chunk of :moneybag:

@Covertgrower @Budbrother @Drillbit @Oldguy @MattyBear @neofirebird @CoyoteCody @AAA @Scotty17 @PremiumBudzBlondie

21 Likes

Looking great! Once that flowers you’re gonna fill the screen and then some

3 Likes

Looks fantastic. :+1:.
That blue cheese is gonna be a beast. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Looking great to me!

1 Like

Looking very nice man

3 Likes

Looking dope! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

Hey all, more super cropping and tying down today. This plant is a bit mad I think! :laughing: Also I forgot I had another light stashed away well… the semi broken hlg 65. See Broken hlg 65 power connector for details on that. It’s working fine from the other side.
I took the hlg 100w 3k out for now. She really showed her preflowers in the last few days so I think it’s best to go back to 4k only. Perhaps it’s just really matureing?..Anywho …look at that knot on this branch too. This plant is getting huge!

Blue Cheese

14 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Nice!!!

2 Likes