Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

Nice line up! That Cali Dream is making itself known by seeing more people growing her, she’s been on my list since I first started, got sidetracked I guess?!
Good luck w all of them, they look very nice, that should be a great grow. :+1:

No Auto, sorry Purp, its just a Lowly Photo :joy: but you also got another contender featured in Noc’s last picture (besides Jack H) care to guess :grin:

1 Like

Man… dont put me on the spot like that. Skywalker i do remember tho. Whenever jack drops, so shall she. Ive been watching @Witchhouse have harvest after harvest of it!

3 Likes

Sorry brother, I know you got a lot of strains in your juggling act. Jack H seems very popular, they come in waves.
Blue Dream, Bergmans Gold, Black sugar rose, Wedding cake etc. Now I’m seeing this Cali Dream and I’m trying Not to collect more beans :joy: this just makes it all the harder to do so. I can however live vicariously so I enjoy seeing other folks here grow strains that I had targeted. :+1:
I think Blackberry Kush should be quite nice when she gets going dont you :wink:

3 Likes

Just wait, you are gonna be so pleased come late flower! You wont regret dropping those beans, guaranteed! Mine took 3 months to flower but you could have a pheno that will have a shorter/longer flowering time. I have a cross between gelato and jack herer, I’m dying to how she turns out! Lol

2 Likes

Good evening, everything looks great and I got my new light hanging up! I think the plants are still to little to turn it on just yet so…using the hlg 65 for now. I’m super excited to have this light now though. :+1:

@CoyoteCody @AAA @Covertgrower @MattyBear @repins12 @PremiumBudzBlondie @Oldguy @Enlightened420 @Budbrother @Drillbit

14 Likes

Congrats, hope you love your QB your ladies definately will :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

I just ordered 2 of those myself. I know that my plants love the 260’s that I purchased. You and your plants should be happy, happy, happy :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Awesome! I want the 260s but I dare not assemble anything myself. Knowing my luck something bad will happen. You ordered two 550s? @repins12

2 Likes

Those are 550s? But on a single board? Without heatsink? Sorry haven’t seen those before I don’t think.

2 Likes

Yeah I ordered 2 of the 550’s to add to what I have to make sure that I have enough light in the 8x8, I just ordered. I think that I may still be a little short and will probably end up with another 260 or a 320. The assembly is very easy brother. I believe that there are even yotube videos. If you end getting a kit and need help jus, tag me and I will help walk you through it. There are also 660’s out there as well. I looked at a few and also looked into DIY my own but wanted to keep all HLG lights. :v:

2 Likes

Sweet deal , and pretty little ladies !!

1 Like

hows that blue haze doing?

1 Like

Doing great, shes coming along nicely so far. @TLC very nice @repins12 I will consider the purchase.

2 Likes

Here you go my friend. She looks fantastic so far. @TLC

Blue Haze

5 Likes

:strawberry: Strawberry Cough looks so healthy.

8 Likes

Another beauty Skywalker OG

7 Likes

This Purple Haze is taking its sweet time.

6 Likes

All the seedlings are on track. Except I do believe I lost purple haze #3. It was not going well since the beginning for that one unfortunately.

11 Likes

@Noctis420 plants look really nice :herb:

4 Likes

Agreed :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v: