Noc's 2020 Grow Journal

That blue cheese was some good fire. I was sad that strain was the lesson on clone f$&@ing everything. Lol. I guess I could always order some they sell’em.

3 Likes

I had some Blue Cheese vape from the dispensary so that’s why I decided to grow it. Plus its mold and pest resistant. Great body numbing effects. I’m going for a lot of amber on this one!

4 Likes

Too funny. Getting some today

2 Likes

I’ve done many a clone with just aloe as well and been just as successful as clonex. Don’t get me wrong clonex is my go to but the last 2 times Ive done clones I did half clonex and half aloe just to see. I also use an aeroponic cloner which makes cloning pretty easy.

3 Likes

Very cool, I didn’t know you could use aloe to clone. Once this bottle runs out I’m going back to the other one I mentioned above. :point_up_2: This little bottle I have was like $25. I also was a fool and bought it at a local hydro store. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I use aloe. I learned from @Mrcrabs thread “cloning with aloe”. I’ve had a 100% success rate so far too! Cloning with aloe Vera

6 Likes

Very nice little tip for sure

3 Likes

So you are using the actual plant? @Drillbit also thanks for the link.

2 Likes

Yes. Bought an aloe plant over a year ago. It’s a monster now days! Lol

7 Likes

question for ya how does one use calmag?

2 Likes

Some people use it at 1/2 dose through entire cycle while others use it just when they see a deficiency, the medium your growing in will have alot to do with it

3 Likes

Thanks I have never used it before the plants always seem to grow good outside of my mistakes…just curious

2 Likes

You will find alot if coco growers use it due to Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies. No problem glad I could help

3 Likes

Good afternoon all! My Blue Cheese plant is switching to flower today Jan 26th, 2020! I just gave her a good feeding and we’re off!

@Covertgrower @Budbrother @Drillbit @Oldguy @MattyBear @neofirebird @CoyoteCody @AAA @PremiumBudzBlondie @elheffe702

21 Likes

Brother. You got a full net. :wink::grin::+1:
Looks really good. :v:
And me too on likes. :point_down:

3 Likes

Out of likes but that looks amazing, great job!!

2 Likes

Say hello to Black Widow! Its slowly coming out of the rooter just today! I think some transplants are in order too!

@Covertgrower @Budbrother @Drillbit @Oldguy @MattyBear @neofirebird @CoyoteCody @AAA @PremiumBudzBlondie @elheffe702

11 Likes

Nice, congrats! :+1:

1 Like

Sweet! Blue Cheese should treat you well :wink:

1 Like

Very very nice young padowa…the force is strong with this one.he shall make a great farmer…:sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes