Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

Xmas buds, yay! Glad you postponed everything. Now, at least you’ll have bud in jars when that door slams shut on your troubles. :wink:

3 Likes

Condolences :cry:

2 Likes

Sucks, best of luck.

1 Like

Hello everyone holy crap…soo despite all that bull that happened in the past here I am again!! I won’t ever give up!

ILGM’S O.G Kush and Blueberry! Second day of WEEK 8 of flower.

@MattyBear @Screwauger @Josh1126 @Redeyedranger @Budbrother @BIGE @Covertgrower @Drillbit

13 Likes

Looking great too! Glad to have you!

2 Likes

Really nice looking buds! :v::bear:

3 Likes

Now that’s what I like to see :green_heart:

3 Likes

Okay first some Trichome pics. Looks like I’m just starting to see some amber.
These pictures are right on top of the buds.

So first Blueberry.

O.G. Kush

6 Likes

I decided to flush and I just finished the starting process of that. Sorry the pictures are kind of dark I was in a bit of a rush.

7 Likes

Here is what it looks like up top @bellabstar I have all the fans on low due to winter. I could probably get away with turning them off up top when this winter blast :cold_face: hits. Lol

4 Likes

Now one lil beautiful bud. O.G. Kush

10 Likes

Very nice grow my friend. Very nice.
Congrats @Noctis420 . :+1::v:

3 Likes

Thank you @Oldguy Always putting in work. :muscle:

1 Like

I’ll post a nice Blueberry nug later on. Might try to enter this months bom.

2 Likes

:beers: @Oldguy :partying_face: congrats on getting through your first year! May many more ta follow, Brother

1 Like

Thanks @Budbrother. Appreciate all your help too. :+1:
Peace friend. Stay high. :drooling_face::drooling_face::v:

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Oldguy

2 Likes

It’s always worth a try you have nothing to lose. That kush is pretty.

2 Likes

I’d have probably let it go another week or so before starting the flush. I still see a lot of clear trichomes and usually you don’t wanna start the flush until all the trichomes are milky :wink::v::bear:

4 Likes

Can’t adjust the light in pictures of trichs like you can with the scope in your hand but I agree most still look clear to me.

2 Likes