Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

Damn perks I hate that :angry: its all about the $$ @Josh1126

1 Like

Yup big pharma gotta get theres @Noctis420 and so many people are addicted to them down here its crazy @Noctis420

1 Like

Yeah sadly I have a family member who is wayy to reliant on them :frowning: I’m hoping they will smoke my bud instead! Been bustin my butt to get :fire: buds for pain. One person i knew died from taking pills too. They would take anything they could get there hands on it was just so so sudden it’s just crazy. She was only in her mid 40s its so sad. @Josh1126

It really is my brother is hooked on them bad seen him go through 90 in 3 days @Noctis420 they should be illegal

1 Like

Holy crap! They should be but noo bud is soo bad right. It’s like heroin, not! Lol so damn stupid. @Josh1126 I had some perks for kidney stones I couldn’t even imagine taking 90 in 3 days I would be :skull:

Yup i agree and when they stop working they wanna prescribe you another pill that you get hooked on @Noctis420

2 Likes

Well take care bud gonna go catch some :sleeping: I’ll be looking forward to seeing you’re plant in the morning which makes me plot even more to finda secret spot outside lol. :v: @Josh1126

@Noctis420 ill make sure to get some pics for you

1 Like

So my plants started to look hungry so I did a res change and moved them into my 3x3 tent. I put them under my T5 4 bulb 93watt light. I gave them a light feeding today too at about 160ppm with advanced nutrients 3 part base, Voodoo Juice, Tarantula, Piranha, and B-52. Soon I’ll transplant them into there final 5gal buckets once my other 3x3 tent is ready and then I’ll start with the LED lights. OG Kush is a little behind but I’m sure she will catch up after some food.

@BIGE @Josh1126 @Screwauger

2 Likes

Nice, nice nice @Noctis420
Progressing and look healthy!!

1 Like

Back to using the Mars hydro 300watt. Going to do a flush today and put in some fresh nutrients. Thinking of transplanting blue haze into the 5 gall pot pretty soon. Also will FIM when possible too.

@BIGE @Josh1126 @Screwauger @Wishingilivedina420state @Countryboyjvd1971 @Zombo

5 Likes

Looking good bro roots are looking great

1 Like

Good job @Noctis420 they all look good :blush:

1 Like

You see my c-vault container holding my air pump? Very useful Lol @Josh1126 @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Hey you gotta use what you got sometimes hell i tried a hydro grow over the winter went really good til my puppies found it i used a tote @Noctis420

1 Like

Roflmao @Noctis420 I didn’t but I do now . I love it, it’s multi use . Stoners have the best ideas :bulb:

1 Like

Yeah so i won’t be using totes anymore you can’t veg long in them I’m going for about a 6 week veg. Got my 5 gal dwc buckets now that are food grade. @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126

1 Like

Vegging together for a little while. In final pots too! This is my first try with these type of buckets so let’s see how they like it. Now they also each have there own light :sun_with_face:

@Josh1126 @Wishingilivedina420state @Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @BIGE

4 Likes

I wanna try a dwc but have no clue how to set them up the one time i tried my dogs chewed my plant then the ph wouldnt stay right lol

1 Like

@Josh1126 hydro is pretty easy if you can keep the critters at bay. Ph meter and ppm meter and you’re set. Every system is unique though.

1 Like