Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

never heard of it, has an interesting and good list of ingredients in my opinion.

1 Like

Never heard of it either.

1 Like

Never tried it but looks like its got all the stuff weed loves. give it a shot.

1 Like

Thanks peeps, I’m going to try it out in in the future and we’ll see what happens.

1 Like

So here it is. The Blue Haze. She is a pretty wild plant. This will be her last week of nutrients then I will flush until harvest. I went pretty strong on the additives, 15ml each in this last feed. Still 30ml on the base nutrients though. This will be my last update on the Blue Haze until it’s time to harvest and I will post final pics. Thanks to everyone who has been watching me grow this Blue Haze. :v:

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @Momtomask @Drillbit

8 Likes

Damn that’s a good looking girl right there

2 Likes

Now the OG Kush. She is just solid but she still has a lot of white pistils and clear trichomes. She is just so dense. I think that’s why it’s taking her longer to ripen, plus she was always a little behind the Blue Haze on growth anyway. So depending on how she looks at the end of week 8 will determine whether I feed her again. In the pic with the magnifier I was pushing it right against the bud she has huge buds. I stuck my little dehumidifier in there(forgot I had it) and got the RH to 47% so no worries with that anymore! I’m going to try and get a. Couple better pics later on tonight so I’ll add them on then. Anywho here she is, this plant is the boss.

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @Momtomask @Drillbit

10 Likes

Looking awesome as always! I’d love to see you in the Lab someday.

4 Likes

Awesome grow! I have the same exact dehumidifier! same black tape covering the lights Too! Lol

3 Likes

@Noctis420, what type of light are you using for flowering?

1 Like

B Haze looks wonderful @Noctis420 frosty frosty!!

1 Like

For that one two Mars hydro 600w. That’s funny about the dehumidifier great minds think alike :+1: @Drillbit

2 Likes

Wow! those 600’s are producing some beautiful buds! Good job! I hope that 315w CMH 3100k light i plan to get will produce buds like that!

1 Like

Thanks @Drillbit Yeah a lot of people hate on these lights but I’m getting pretty good results.

The OG Kush has the720w reflecter and a 300w Mars hydro. I wish you luck my friend with your lights. I want to try out two hlg 100, 3000k and a hlg 65, 4000k and see if I get better results.

1 Like

beautiful plant, she’s a boss!

great growing

2 Likes

So good afternoon everyone! :metal: today is the update on the rest of my plants. :sunglasses:

Starting out with the Blue Dream I tied her down and tucked a bunch of her fan leaves down. Im going rough on this one :laughing: I need her to get as much light as possible. She recovered well from my first attempt at topping and today starts her 5th week of veg. She is coming along nicely. Tonight I will give her a flush/new nutes since I didn’t have time this morning.

Now the Pineapple Express Auto I tucked a bunch of her fan leaves as well and I’m going to start tying her down when she starts to flower or, when she reaches the scrog. Only time will tell! She is very green and healthy. Tomorrow, August 9th she starts week 4 of veg which “should” be her final week of vegitation since she is an auto.

Last but not least the White Widow Auto
She is certainly a little runt but she’s packing on those buds so we’ll see what she is made of. She is in week 3, day 3 of Flowering.

This tent is going to soon be packed with buds and I can’t wait!

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @Momtomask @Drillbit @Bogleg

7 Likes

Trying my best with the pictures and this seems to be the best quality I can get. I hung up my T5 real quick and got better lighting. Well this is going to be my last update for a while :v: Oh, Sweet buddery!

Blue Haze

OG Kush

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @Momtomask @Drillbit @Bogleg

7 Likes

Holy colas that’s some great looking colas man and the little ones are looking nice

1 Like

Makes me drool! :drooling_face:

1 Like

What kind of tent do you have @Noctis420? brand and size?

1 Like