Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

I d smoke that lmao great looking nug

1 Like

So I checked on the plants this morning and both the Blue Haze and OG Kush resivors were half empty. PH was 5.8 for the Blue Haze but she was pushing 1000ppm. She got burned a bit more. @Covertgrower

The OG Kush looks good but was at about 600ppm with a higher ph 6.6 sadly the pH perfect failed or the water just evaporated to fast. So I PhD some water and topped them off.

1 Like

Them girls can eat lol

1 Like

Burn
Only these couple leaves are bad. The others have it just on the tips. I’m still going to be giving a good flush before harvest anywho.

@Josh1126

6 Likes

Looking good man and the burns don’t look to bad at all

2 Likes

I think it looks great! Some people like to see a little burn so they know they are giving the max strength the plant can handle.

3 Likes

Holy crap bud man them girls exploded and filled that tent.

1 Like

Wow nice nug … I’d love to try that. Honestly I really wanna press it into wax. I bet it’s so tasty terppy wonderful goodness . Nice job @Noctis420 now I gotta go press me some more.

1 Like

After a few months cure this stuff turned out pretty good man. You snap it in half and it smells sweet and you get a big scent of :pineapple:. I only used three 300watt Mars Hydro Lights for that run so it could have been even better if I had more wall watts and more purple :laughing:

I have no clue about pressing stuff but now I’m really excited about this :pineapple: Express she’s going to get the best lights I have and then compare it to my first run.

4 Likes

This 3x3 grow tent isn’t big enough anymore! @Wishingilivedina420state :laughing:

2 Likes

O man your not helping me here. Lol :joy:. Pressing your own is very easy bro. Check out a couple of utube videos on using a flat to get rosin. Man with your stash you could be smoking some killer wax. If you can grow in hydro then I’m sure pressing a couple grams is nothing. I built a mini press out of a flatiron and a small table vise. I need to update my other thread lol . Works great .

2 Likes

Go for the 5x5 if your using 900 plus watts but that’s just me @Noctis420. More light means more space. Spread them three 300s out a little and almost triple your current harvest weight.

1 Like

The 300 watt hydros draw 132 real watts from the wall so it was 396 watts from the wall total in the 3x3. I’m lacking light right?

No I don’t your lacking. Honestly your spot on. 400 wattts in a 3x3 tent is perfect @Noctis420 . And if your getting an average 1/2 pd from harvest then your winning. The only way to add more yeild is to get a light mover or add Co2. Or of course get another tent and light setup lol.

Adding anymore lights to that tent would add extra heat you don’t want.

2 Likes

I’m running 528w in the blue haze 3x3 and 432w on the og kush. I wonder if that’s why I’m having heat issues with the blue haze. I did use those lights for my blueberry og and it was good but it was winter time. I never actually weighed my harvest. Just to lazy. I just pack it in the bowl and go about my day lol @Wishingilivedina420state

2 Likes

I know it was a good harvest though. It took 6 days to dry. Then two days of trimming and I didn’t even bother with some of it 2 jars uncut lol.

1 Like

@Noctis420 yes I think that might have something to do with it. Led lights run cooler then hps yes but if you add more of them , then your gonna get the temps up eventually.

Is there any way you could run a piece of duct from an a/c vent in the room to the intake of the tent? That’s how I cooled my Grow tent with the 400w. Hps .

Honestly your last harvest looked so good I wouldn’t have added anymore light .

2 Likes

Naw I can’t run anything down there for cooling unfortunately. I can’t afford a portable ac that would be my only option. Maybe I could put in one 300w in its place instead of the 600w. I didn’t have a problem yesterday though. Last night was really cool they were at about 74F. Checked her ppm and it went up to 1300! So I drained it and just put phd water in. She got burned a bit more. I’m not running my dehumidifier anymore I think that was creating extra heat too.

Bad about the temperature, my veg area is staying 85-95 all time with 2 MarsHydro 600s but are now used to it

1 Like

I put a 6" vortex in there for my exhaust instead of thec4" ipower inline and put the 300w instead of the 600 to see how Temps fair. But the highest I hit was 89F @bryan I’m struggling because I only have two bars on top, great tent just not enough top poles. Can’t wait to get my QBs.