No topen no sgroggen

That is a hard one to like. Sorry about the nanners.

3 Likes

hey growmies, busy day today. dam nanners. hope all is well

2 Likes

Good morning all. so is all the buds going to have seeds now? dam its 28 degrees outside, wtf lol

2 Likes

morning allā€¦

most if not all will probably have themā€¦hoping there will not be many and I have no plans to keep themā€¦this OG plant is from the seeds I got from that other site that ran a bunch of us off with poor seeds, incorrect seeds no customer service and blog controlā€¦the OG and Deelite was my attempt at cleaning out my seed bankā€¦I donā€™t have any seeds right now and will be ordering some in the next couple weeksā€¦what should I get growmies???

3 Likes

;put some beans soaking last nightā€¦making a bean soup with Deer/Pork sausage today since the weather is turning colderā€¦oh and of course some cornbread to go with itā€¦

3 Likes

i say get the OG Skywalker or Black Widow.

man that sounds delicious, ill take some of that lol

2 Likes

thanks Budzā€¦Black Widow has been on my radar for a whileā€¦need to check out OG Skywalker

2 Likes

Good morning all, how is everyone? off to work I go

2 Likes

Good morning guys sorry been gone Iā€™ve been making some big decisions im selling my house and moving to eastern ky back to the mountains my kids and grandchildren want us closer so thatā€™s what im doing

4 Likes

morning Reed and Budzā€¦selling and moving is a big deal but I can understand wanting to be closer to immediate familyā€¦

4 Likes

wow that is a big decision, alot to think about and then do if you decide to move.

2 Likes

Yes it is ive already have a buyer for my house looking for me one down that way

3 Likes

hope you find something you both like near the kidsā€¦going to be hard to beat your current place though

2 Likes

Yes it is i found couple places with basements for grow rooms plus the mountains

4 Likes

Good morning friends. Windows got put off another day. Snow melting and running down their backs off the roof was cold. Told them to come back tomorrow.

3 Likes

@Reed71 and @Retiredoldguy how the heck are you? Well, i hope.

4 Likes

@GrnyGrows Holy moly look whoā€™s back lol!! Howdy mam!!!

2 Likes

morning allā€¦especially our wayward @GrnyGrows ā€¦

5 Likes

Good morning gang glad to see you @GrnyGrows how have you been my friend

3 Likes

Good morning all. They finally started my siding and windows this morning!! @GrnyGrows nice to meet you.

3 Likes