No topen no sgroggen

morning Reed …really liking these grove bags…the bag I just opened yesterday that has been sitting untouched since 27 May is really nice, buds are soft but dry if you can believe that.

1 Like

Good morning @Retiredoldguy 'm going to give them a try i will try to get some before my next harvest

they are a game changer for me over the bulky jars…my grow closet looks much less cluttered now…moved all my jars to the garage…and so far the product is much better

1 Like

got any big plans for the 4th?

1 Like

No not really @Retiredoldguy my garden and my three little girls keeping me jumping

1 Like

If i do anything me and wife probably go fishing for smallmouth bass

1 Like

Before and after

2 Likes

man it is really growing…it all looks great!
I am smoking ribs today to take to the lake this weekend…I vacuum seal and freeze…I don’t know about you but cold BBQ ribs on hot days at the lake is very satisfying…Saturday night is fireworks night and will be sleeping on my boat if it doesn’t get too hot. Just staying the one day and night there, about as much of their entitled shit I can handle…I go for my grandsons to spend time with them and I do enjoy the perks just wish the people were more like me

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy I take ribs hot cold doesn’t matter one bit

1 Like

morning Reed

1 Like

Morning @Retiredoldguy @GrnyGrows and gang

1 Like

just finished taking care of the girls now I need to go and vac seal the ribs from last night…

2 Likes

Well I got 4 out 5 seeds of the amnesia Haze started had one had to do surgery on though

1 Like

surgery…did you have to help remove the cap or what?

1 Like

Yes had to take niddle help her out

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy back up and running here we go

Don’t think I ever took pictures of my grow room

2 Likes

WOW! nice hanging racks…curious why the carbon filter on your exhaust …oh man you still running HPS lights…

1 Like

Yes i run three 400 watt if it ain’t broken down fix it lol trying something out on filter

1 Like

morning Reed…time to changeout reservoirs today in both tents
I still have my 600W HPS light and 20lb transformer that it needs to run it…
starting week 3 of 12/12 lights on DoSiDos

4 Likes

Morning @Retiredoldguy beautiful plants nice job. yea i love my lights i still have one of those transformer to but i don’t use it anymore unless for back up still no currdog yet

1 Like