No topen no sgroggen

100 Degree weather is here for the summer already this year…

1 Like

Been 98 here other day storms been moving around cools down giving little break

1 Like

I am just amazed at all yall. I feel like i have so much to learn. But hopefully i can learn from these first 2 runs im on now. And grow forward from here.

2 Likes

@TeNNWisKeY just remember to not over react to every little non conformity in your girls and just learn to grow her first …and I see you just joined so welcome to the forum

2 Likes

ok last big trim job on her I can see the back of the tent again…ahahahahahaha :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

morning Reed…going to be a hot one here today

1 Like

Morning @Retiredoldguy and gang it’s going to be a hot day here today also

1 Like

Just fantastic. I’ve been waiting for you to come back. So excited you had a good time. How did the RV do?

Dang your plants look amazing.

2 Likes

Mornin’ (late) Reed and @Retiredoldguy The heat wave continues. My outside garden has almost been burned down.

2 Likes

did very good…logged 1650 + miles …the inside window covering came off the day off my last night and had to take it off so it did not cause more damage…I can fix it just need to get some better holding screws and a couple more brackets to give it more strength for when it gets rough…I love my little camper and already planning my next trip which is for my 50 year HS reunion and family visit in the fall.

2 Likes

another day above ground…morning Reed

1 Like

Good morning @Retiredoldguy and gang

1 Like

well got to go see the dentist and my regular doctor this morning…just my normal checkups …we have a cold front here today it is 73 deg this morning

That’s a relief good morning @Retiredoldguy and gang

Awesome report. Where is the reunion. My 50th is in Aug. in Pa.

1 Like

Afternoon Reed and @Retiredoldguy Glad to report insanity here has calmed a little. I finally have emerged from my state of mourning…

1 Like

@GrnyGrows happy to know you are doing ok with your current situation …South Louisiana for my reunion in Oct at homecoming Football game

1 Like

Thanks, my friend. The current situation is difficult, but not impossible. You’re a Cajun. Awesome. :crab:

2 Likes

morning Reed…

1 Like

Morning @Retiredoldguy

1 Like