No topen no sgroggen

Good morning @GrnyGrows @Retiredoldguy

Garden update everything doing great made it through heat wave

3 Likes

Hey Reed and @Retiredoldguy hope you’re having a great day. Holy moly Reed, 20 gal. What will the photos yield on avg?

Your garden is amazing. Look at the onion flowers. We’re not surviving the heat wave. Most everything has been burned. It is stinko.

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows Not sure on yield yet i just made them we will see thanks you

Oh cool. I’ll be watching.

@GrnyGrows When I have heat waves i use soakers to water with it gets down in roots better

good morning Reed and Grnygrows…I am back from my wonderful Texas road trip…1600 miles logged on this one…my girls did well without me around them…

after I change out the reservoir today I will give her a good in flower haircut

my little ones grew as well

sorry to hear you had to pull your grow Grnygrows

Reed those 20 gal pots are going to do great for you.

1 Like

Good morning @Retiredoldguy @GrnyGrows plants are looking good my friend

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy what do you think about my new pots

I love’em…your girls will be very happy in them and have plenty room to grow roots…

1 Like

and still no Currdogg…

1 Like

No not at all @Retiredoldguy

1 Like

I got stopped 2 times by border patrol checkpoints along my trip…looking for illegals…one check point had a dog sniffing the vehicles…I got a bit scared because it could be a dope dog since I was so close to the border but he never alerted…had to change my pants after I left that check point.

2 Likes

Lol @Retiredoldguy i would have to damn I’ve never been past ky going west

I was a road warrior field service person for 30+ years and got see all of the country…I almost made the million mile club on American and Delta airlines before I retired…not going to miss airline travel at all…especially the overseas trips…I am too tall for those seats

1 Like

My hat’s off to you @Retiredoldguy i been on one air plane and i will never get on another lol my wife has put up 13 quart’s of collard greens and turnips green’s so fare and got summer squash zucchini about ready to start harvested black berries not looking good

1 Like

I took all my green tomatoes with me on my trip from the garden and they ripened perfectly for me and I had a fresh tomato every day with my evening meal…my peppers did well and took a few with me too to cook with my eggs in the morning…I like a good omelet with fresh peppers, onions and ham/cheese for breakfast…was really a relaxing trip…evenings and mornings in the desert mountains is soooooo relaxing…but the day is stay inside weather for me

1 Like

I would like to see the desert ive heard it is relaxing we have family in Alabama they said it hot as hell down south

1 Like

I personally love the smell. My wife not so much. So i have to keep my girls filtered always.

@TeNNWisKeY I did not change anything…was too much trouble to do it and I don’t think I would like the look

1 Like