No topen no sgroggen

How’s it going @CurrDogg420

1 Like

@Reed71 The kittens are so cute! Garden is looking great too. I gotta get my butt in gear on mine.

If you go a little past the last post in a thread, you can set it to “watching”. I get a notification anytime there’s a new post in your journal.

2 Likes

Thank you @CurrDogg420 yea i don’t know how to do much on these plones

2 Likes

@Reed71
Are those onions or garlic? Looks like a bumper crop of potatoes. Do you do an early new potato harvest; then put the plants back in? Or just go for the big bakers?

Those kittens are great. I am so jealous. Old Noddy kitty has a sister that is still alive. She is shy, hides, and not friendly. But I don’t think kittens will help her old timid self at all. After she goes to the rainbow bridge we are getting 2 orange fluff balls.

4 Likes

@noddykitty1 Them are onions and potatoes i do little bit of both when I can pick a mess of beans im going to get new potatoes melt in your mouth. i got them kitten for my wife and there her little baby’s she feel in love with them

4 Likes

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I’d love to have that much room – but I don’t need it anymore.

And, oh the babies. Names please?

Here’s my garden update.

4 Likes

I have a little one coming this weekend that looks identical to the grey tabby. Cute little kitties :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows There names are mischief is yellow and shadow the black one and thank you

3 Likes

there is something very relaxing about looking at a well manicured garden…it is ZEN like :+1:

2 Likes

@Retiredoldguy good morning thank you my bean’s,corn, cucumber started coming up haven’t been out yet hopefully more has

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

1 Like

morning

2 Likes

Good morning everyone hope you have a wonderful day

3 Likes

morning Reed and all

3 Likes

Starting to fatten up

Frankenstein strain

And bug bud skunk

4 Likes

real good looking buds you got there

2 Likes

Frankenstein- that was Mr B’s strain? Looks frosty!

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 and @Retiredoldguy Yea that Frankenstein will make you play in creek

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the compliment

2 Likes

morning Reed …was at the lake this weekend came back late last night to be ready for harvest today…just finished up the two plants I damaged but managed to bring back but never really got big enough to use my first trellis…taking a break before I hang them up…

5 Likes