No topen no sgroggen

had not thought about this in a long time…had to look it up

2 Likes

Yes @Retiredoldguy it’s not looking to good out there things are getting crazy

2 Likes

6 Likes

Oh heck yeah! Gorgeous @Reed71 !

2 Likes

that is a really nice looking bud…some color too!

2 Likes

@Retiredoldguy @CurrDogg420 Thank you guys

2 Likes

Beautiful – she’s showing off for you.

2 Likes

I just figured out whom you remind me of. When I read this quote you posted. It just hit me like a ton of weed. You remind me of kmac from homegrown. Does anyone else remember kmac?

1 Like

That happens to be the company I tried my autos from a few times. Many moons ago, before homegrown was even a thing. They auto flowered fine. The weird one that forgot to flower was an auto from a Spanish breeder that I cannot remember.

Interesting they are the roots to homegrown. Is that what you are saying?

1 Like

morning Reed and gang

1 Like

Good morning @Retiredoldguy and everyone

1 Like

@noddykitty1 yes i remember kmac

1 Like

just finished my weekly reservoir changeout in the big tent…another week for sure on these 2 that I nearly killed with the root rot situation I caused…

3 Likes

@Retiredoldguy that’s good that you saved them if that would have happened in soil probably wouldn’t have been able to nice job

2 Likes

I hope kmac was cool.

2 Likes

Yep, kmac was great. I think you two would line up philosophically or astrologically depending how you see things. Kmac had to serve some time for a non canna thing. And went thru a bad separation or divorce. Haven’t heard back since.

2 Likes

That’s difficult news, all the way around.

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows kmac cool as cucumber she’s in to herbal

1 Like

@noddykitty1 missed you bub been wanting to show you new members of our family

6 Likes

My garden is doing great @GrnyGrows I couldn’t find your other trend about garden’s im lost on these plones

3 Likes