No topen no sgroggen

What’s the strain @Retiredoldguy ?

1 Like

DoSiDo from ILGM…first seeds I have from them…

3 Likes

I am really excited for the next grow of Godfather OG which is supposed to have more of something in it that helps us people who smoke too damn much and have a high tolerance level to enjoy that first feeling again

3 Likes

You guys want to see something interesting about the other seed bank? Take a look at blimburn seed co and tell me if anything looks familiar to you

2 Likes

my antivirus just said don’t go there…does it look like our old playground?

1 Like

Seems like it might be the exact same vendor. They even have some of the same pics and descriptions. Don’t know that it “means” anything, just found it interesting.

2 Likes

yes they look like the same suspects…I had convinced an older inlaw who is retired now and wanted to try his hand at growing outdoors to get seeds from them before I decided I had had enough of their sideshow…well all 20 seeds sprouted and he was so happy and I was too… then all of a sudden they all are flowering…WHAT!!! these were supposed to be photo’s… they are auto’s but at least they germinated…and they are in mother earth not any container…he has lots of land

4 Likes

Yep that’s the ones @Retiredoldguy @CurrDogg420

2 Likes

Good morning everyone hope everyone has a wonderful day

1 Like

morning Reed

1 Like

How’s it going today @Retiredoldguy

doing ok so far…yard work starts in an hour…

1 Like

you doing anything today

1 Like

Yeah I’m still in garden getting everything planted

1 Like

man you got a real truck patch going there…I can just see you sitting in your chair on the side of the road with your pickup bed full of vegetables…life is good

2 Likes

Thanks I am truly grateful my friend I have 50 tomato plants to set out today then I can set back for min. Oh and 2 cannibals plants

3 Likes

I grew up in south Louisiana and we had a commercial fishing license…I spent many days with the truck beds and ice chests filled with fresh shrimp, crabs and fish for sale…

2 Likes

I love sea food this little town here there are no sea food restaurants

2 Likes

Plenty of pork and beef though its farming around here they raise black Angus mostly

2 Likes

My dad was friends with the Gray Ranch foreman…we butchered all our beef and pork from this ranch because of his privileges… skills that may come in handy some day

2 Likes