No topen no sgroggen

Thanks budz good morning gang

3 Likes

morning growmiesā€¦finished harvest Girl Scout Cookie yesterday and she is hung out to dry :rofl:

by the way check out these Bonsai scissors

I just used them and I really like them better than my other trimmersā€¦5 for $8 on Amazonā€¦worth it IMHO

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking of getting a pair of thread snips but think you found a better deal :green_heart::+1:

3 Likes

Evening gang hope all is well ive been wondering how they would work @Retiredoldguy

3 Likes

evening all. i use bigger snips, those suckers wear me out

2 Likes

Gotta pic?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Gotcha :+1:
Close to what I use.
Iā€™m thinking snips more for the palming factor.
Gotta run milk :metal::green_heart:

2 Likes

Good morning gang hope all is well hope all has a wonderful day @BudzMS them are same trimmers I use they are good ones

3 Likes

morning Reedā€¦just finished reservoir changeout in the Bruce Banner tentā€¦Girls Scout Cookies is drying ā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve probably have about 6 or more weeks to go im trying to get a good pictures to join the bud of month contest see how it goes

3 Likes

Normally I donā€™t get picture pretty buds but I thought one of the Bruce girls buds was prestty nice and I submitted it along with that funny leaf Bud for laughs

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know you submitted a picture sorry i missed it

3 Likes

9 Likes

Been working on some new soil i went to river and got some nice soil im excited to try it out i use to grow on river banks down here and they where monsters

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice job on pictures Thatā€™s a wild looking leave lol

3 Likes

that is the second time I have come across a leaf with a bud growing on itā€¦freaky for sure

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never had any like that before that I know of but i love growing plants that have mutations they usually turn out nice

3 Likes

an update on these little scissorsā€¦they work great for wet trimming when things are soft but later after drying they donā€™t perform as well because you do not have much leverage like with larger scissors and so it is hard to cut thingsā€¦so not good for dry trimming but I still like them for wet trimming but not the big stemā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s a pretty gnarly mutation there!!

3 Likes