No topen no sgroggen

my grow update for you Reed to get your juices flowing again

Girl Scout Cookies @ 21 days

8 days for Bruce

4 Likes

looking great, will be growing fast

2 Likes

morning Reed…just thinking of you and how you are getting settled in…my Bruce Banner girls are 10 days old

3 Likes

looking great @Retiredoldguy

3 Likes

Good morning gang hope all is well sorry been gone still getting settled in i will be building grow room from scratch i will share some pictures of my start out

3 Likes

good to hear you are doing OK Reed…

3 Likes

Yea doing great just been busyer than three legged man in ass kicking contest lol

4 Likes

hey hey hey. good to hear from you. Building a grow room from scratch, thats going to be awesome

3 Likes

Good day my friends! Hope all is well. Glad to hear from you @Reed71. Looking forward to seeing the new setup!!

2 Likes

Here’s room im starting out in going be nice room all block drywall over

5 Likes

Should be well insulated! Gonna be nice!!

3 Likes

wow, going to be a sweet room

2 Likes

good Morning Reed…glad you are still kickin…inside grow rooms are nice, never have to leave the house…now your chances of falling while climbing that ladder have gone away

3 Likes

Good morning gang hope all is well yea @Retiredoldguy everything coming together and thanks @BudzMS

2 Likes

morning Reed…going to be a yard work day for me today…

2 Likes

morning all, @Retiredoldguy no yard work for me, its too soggy. i was going to get started but after burning my cardboard i noticed that i squishing everywhere i walked lmao

2 Likes

Good morning gang hope all is well

3 Likes

good morning Reed…just got back to the house and fixin to eat some lunch

3 Likes

hey all, how are you guys?

2 Likes

Good morning gang getting ready to drop some beans today going to grow blue dream and super skunk new grow new environment going to be a challenge

2 Likes