No topen no sgroggen

welcome to the Toy club… I am on my second 4Runner, first one lasted 20 years and 280K miles…started every day

2 Likes

Yea i drove sr5 for 17 year when i worked coal mines and only thing i ever had to do to it was put water pump in it good dependable trucks i have step side 89 chevy siliverodo 2wd it has 340 thousands miles on it probably sell it but I’ve been thinking about making a drag truck it has 350 four bolt main turbo 700r4 transmission in it

2 Likes

thats a nice bud @Reed71

1 Like

Thanks @BudzMS

1 Like

Morning all, i hope everyone is well and has a great day.

3 Likes

morning budz and Reed…just walked in the grow room …

3 Likes

Good morning guys hope all is well with yall

3 Likes

morning Reed…hope your move is going well…ended up bagging the OG Kush yesterday and now prepping the tent to put the Bruce Banner in it today…both have round leaves out and dropped their helmets and some root out the bottom of the net pots

3 Likes

Good morning gang on the road this morning everything going well congratulations on your harvest @Retiredoldguy can’t wait to see your new grow

3 Likes

nothing to see here … just keep moving…Bruce Banner in the house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

hey all, looks like the grow has started

3 Likes

Happy Friday all. hope all is well

3 Likes

TGIF growmies!

3 Likes

Good evening guys hope all is well i been on road all day taking it easy smoking a hoot

2 Likes

morning Reed…glad you can find some time to relax

2 Likes

morning all, be safe driving brother. hope everyone has a great day

2 Likes

Morning guys thanks yea @Retiredoldguy my body sure tells me when it needs rest lol

2 Likes

Good morning gang hope all is well finally in new home will be starting up before long

2 Likes

morning brother. Thats great news, i bet youre excited except for the unpacking lmao

1 Like

WOOOOHOOO! glad you putting down roots again…

2 Likes