No topen no sgroggen

congrats, thats a sweet harvest

2 Likes

should last until you can get the new grow room going at your new homeā€¦morning Reed

2 Likes

Thanks @BudzMS good morning guys yea that will last me for a while i couldnā€™t say on weight i hardly never get weight on mine

2 Likes

so no grove bags this time??? I thought you bought some

2 Likes

I did but havenā€™t used them before i want to be able to see how they go i donā€™t have the time right now

2 Likes

Good morning gang hope all is well

2 Likes

hey Morning Reedā€¦rainy day hereā€¦

2 Likes

Good morning gang closed on house Friday will be moving this week im moving deep in mountains so hopefully have good internet connections its iffy

3 Likes

morning Reedā€¦glad to hear things are moving alongā€¦wish I was closer to help you moveā€¦

2 Likes

Me too @Retiredoldguy i need all the help i can get i have two 26 footer u-hauls and two pickups with trailers have alot to do lol

2 Likes

Morning all, congrats on the close. whoa thats alot of stuff moving lol

2 Likes

Good morning guys yes @BudzMS i got one for house one for shop lol thing is i donā€™t need half of it have alot of it is in twoā€™s lol

3 Likes

morning Reedā€¦testing my drying OG Kush this morning and still a bit longer to goā€¦

2 Likes

Good deal blue dream i grown it is thunder itā€™s a very nice strain

2 Likes

2 Likes

I am on the fence this morning with this drying OGā€¦moisture meter reads mostly 18% in large buds and stems and snap test would not passā€¦but I just cut a bud off and when I break it up it is dry and trichs falling offā€¦burns and smokes goodā€¦what am I to do???

2 Likes

I let my plants hang for 7 days sometimes 8 i will take bud if it smokes i put in jars then i drop my temps to 50 in jars burp 3 times a day for week then next week one time a day most of the time it will smoke nice and slow but ever now and then i will take out of jar dry little bit more but when i get to new home have to start from scratch

2 Likes

as I sit here and enjoy this OG I can see the ash is all white and smell and taste are right thereā€¦so even though only 4 days , 65-70 F 40-55% , I am going to bag this crop upā€¦

2 Likes

I need to get some of them og seeds Iā€™ve never tried it yet. i wish they sold smaller seeds packs so you can get different

2 Likes

@Retiredoldguy i need go buy me truck yesterday toyota Tacoma 6 speed bad ass pickup lotā€™s of power

3 Likes