No stretch what can I do

Is there something I should get for the flower stage to get a larger buds

Having adequate P-K in your feed. Sulphates suposedly help the flavor and smell, but don’t over do it

2 Likes

I had a gold leaf plant that never stretched. I wasn’t watering to runoff and the soil halfway down inside the pot was dry as a bone. Figured that one out by second week after switching my lights. As a result it stayed miniature with some really nice buds.

4 Likes

Temps between 48 and 66, is that a typo?
Also, how do you get lower humidity at night at that low temp.

If not typo, try minimum 68-78 °F (you can go higher if VPD in line). Humidity 50-60% until late flower, then about 45-50% depending on temp. Lots of circulation during lights out.

Not being judgemental, just a little surprised by those stats. I usually run about 72-80° and (checking notes) 50-65% humidity depending on stage of growth.

Best of luck with your grow!

1 Like

I have found the plants grow fine at cooler temps. I’ve been between 55 and 65 and am growing bushes.

@GeoTropic im growing in the basement and there is a big difference between day and night I will have to get a dehumidifier the humidity will be rising when the rainy season hits

I’m thinking I don’t have the ventilation right in the tent it’s a 3x3x6 tent and I have all the vents closed running a 4” carbon filter. How can I let air into the tent with out letting light in? I do know I need a couple small clip on fans to get better air moving in there. And what is a good small dehumidifier for a grow tent that small? My ppm meter is coming tomorrow so I’ll be able to get a reading on that.

Well ppm meter came the ppm going in was 109 and coming out 443 ph going in 6.5 coming out 6.3. The ppm seems high what should it be?

Both ppm levels are low. You should make up a nute solution of 1100-1400PPM and pour through until the runnoff equals the feed. Your nutes should, be high in K)potassium and P)phosphates

1 Like

Looks like I’ll have to run to the hydro store tomorrow what would you suggest it’s not a store around the corner

Oh and will the nuts incress the ph of the water

I use GH Flora when diluted to full strength in RO water it has a PPM of ~1000 and a pH of 5.8 (proper for hydro but not soil. It will be higher PPM if you use tap and the pH will vary slightly, but will still likely need to be adjusted. You will have to adjust the pH to 6.5 with pH up.

Will the GH have both the P and K first time I’ll be using nuts

Well I just ordered the GH flora trio I hope they good directions

Should have mentioned that you could get by with just Flora Bloom and Flora Macro in flower The are easy to use and have the full compliment of nutrients required including Cal/Mg

I have 4 white widows waiting to get into the flower tent man for my first time grow this is getting big

1 Like

Well the nuts showed up should I make the water all the way up to the 1400 ppm wouldn’t that shock the plant adjusting it that much all at one time

Did you get just the base nutes or all of the additives as well? What week of flower are you in?

Monday it will be the end of week number 2

and with the reading I have done look like I’ll be getting FloraKleen and a jewelers loop or if there is a better way to look at close up pictures let me know

1 Like

Flora clean is just sugar water. You can do the same with just water. For the first feed you should go light. Do you know what your current runoff PPM is? You might want to go with 4ml Micro/8ml Bloom (50%) for the feed. You will have to adjust the pH to 6.5. When you feed get a new runoff PPM and pH.