No smell at end stage flowering

Shoot for a slow drying period 7 to 10 days. 65 to 69 degrees 40 to 50 humidity. An Jar up for the Cure . I’m quite sure you’ll get some smell out of those buds.

1 Like

I live in the desert south west and not used to growing in this dry weather. I’ve tried some autoflower (outdoor) waiting for growing season. I’ve noticed that the older the girls get, the less they smell and not much taste. Buzz is fine just tasteless

3 Likes

Welcome @Buckeye ! :+1:

3 Likes

How goes it slug? Why no smell

I had some autos with not much smell and no real buzz, they got bud rot in main colas. I noticed that they were really dry inside the developed bud with no stickiness. Thankfully the last few I pulled were pungent and buzzy. The gorilla glue has me puzzled. When it was first flowering it smelled like fart. That smell went thankfully and now faintly earthy.

@Buckeye Its freaking fantabulous! I like it here,you will too.
I had to think more about the heat,and prior harvests. I cannot say no smell gets through. My blue dream smelled of that sweet blueberry smell. I have had some strains buckle under the heat,and I am always looking for the next strain to test.* I am totally aware I am still learning how to grow,so my objectified opinion may be worth as much as a penny with a hole in it…*

@Mollyjack Gorilla Glue smell- thanks for helping me describe it, “my train of thought was still boarding at the station.” I was hoping for a richer,more complex smell-but the potency is legit,so I would recommend for pain and insomnia. I grew it from clone last year,so I should try growing from seed a chance. I’ll put it in line, But that is a long line…

SL out.

1 Like

I’m going to be growing in an 8 ft raised garden Getting ready to start some photos. As I said I live in Az and any tips to beat the heat would be appreciated. Thanks Buckeye

1 Like

Check before dawn. Terpenes are volatile chemicals and gas off during the day. At the end of the dark period more are present than any other time in the plant.

1 Like

Thank you Greandal
She has a faint smell when I squeeze her flowers but by god she packs a punch. I actually feel sick when I have my first smoke for the day. She is definitely a night time girl. The euphoria is missing but she makes me sleep so doing her job well.
Next season will grow something different with a beautiful smell.

1 Like