No seeds again today

Hi @super_newby I’m sorry to hear your order hasn’t arrived yet. I checked your order. We’ve had orders be this late and still arrive. Let’s cross our fingers your order just got delayed. Please hold on til next Friday before contacing support.

3 Likes

Hi @ILGM_Support; all is good, this was a bit older thread but I do have the seeds. Thank you so much for the follow up…I’m a very happy customer!!

2 Likes

Awesome! Sorry, I didn’t notice the dates >.<

Happy growing!

1 Like

thanx for touching back with us . and were happy that your happy :wink: Now just wait till you see Dutch genetics in action . haven’t let me down yet . :smiling_imp::heart_eyes: ive had only one seed failure . And that was my fault totally . got careless and drowned it . oops . forgot to drain my paper towels properly .
Hammer .

Hi @Hammer! Now that I’ve got a handle of what I’m doing, everything is okay. Thanks!!

1 Like

Very glad to hear it .
Hammer .

I ordered on 12/29/16 and still nothing in the mail today >_<. I Also never received a confirmation that it was shipped like the e-mail said it would after i purchased it

As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail notification…never happened…

Safe to say you emailed them? They’re pretty responsive in my experience.

1 Like

yea and they just say to wait until 25 days have passed but i just checked the status of the order and it says shipping.

1 Like

What country are you in? Some definitely seem to take longer than others. I hope you get them, but if not rest assured, they’ll take care of you.

1 Like

From the usa

ah, yeah. That’s kinda long to get them. I suspect you’ll be contacting them in a few days.

Mine took 13 days I think. Others have taken a little less, some more. Fingers crossed for you. I know the wait is painful.

1 Like

I see a lot of positive and negative things about this site just hoping i didnt get screwed

1 Like

im from the same state as you

1 Like

You definitely didn’t get screwed. They’ll take care of you. They can’t help it if US Customs tosses your seeds, they are illegal after all.

1 Like

What seeds did you end up ordering? Curious what we’ll be watching you grow :slight_smile: If you post, that is

1 Like

Hey @Noctis420 (love the FF name ;)), There sometimes is a hiccup between the order and shipping system which stops the email and orderstatus updates. I checked and your order did ship out on the 29th so I expect it will be delivered within the set 25 business days.

~Roy

1 Like

Okay thanks for letting me know. Matt i got the fruity mix pack hoping to start with the strawberry kush but still no seeds today -_- sorry i couldnt reply sooner too it said wait 24hrs since i just signed up lol

1 Like

Oh, that will be fun to watch. I might do another run of WW since I have the seeds but after that maybe Pineapple Express. Love that stuff, makes me happy, not couch locked.

1 Like

Problem was solved thanks