No seeds again today

:cry:

I’m thinking the mail man believes that I’m stalking him…15 days…

2 Likes

Well that sucks…:rage:

1 Like

It was about 2 weeks before I got my seeds, with any luck you’ll have them soon!

2 Likes

got mine the same day @Matthew420 got his…about 9 days

1 Like

I’ll give it to the end of this week; if I don’t receive it, I’ll contact customer service. I just hate the let down every day that passes when it doesn’t get here.

1 Like

Bummer, they’ll show though. It hasn’t been long enough to contact them yet. And you’ll have them Monday anyway.

3 Likes

It is holiday season mail does tend to be slower

2 Likes

I hope so, fingers crossed!!!

1 Like

Once you get them it’s awesome but the wait doesn’t end… Now I want them to grow faster - but nope, wait wait wait.

2 Likes

@super_newby I used to be, like you ,stalking the mailman ,but after 2 or 3 deliveries I soon learnt to just forget about them until they showed up,then its like a surprise. But the first lot was as you said, a big let down each day they didn’t arrive, .

4 Likes

Lol it’s very simple for people that have plants on the go or seeds in the cupboard to be patient you just have to think back to when you started crunching the numbers and going 4 months to finish a week or more for seeds to be sprouts then weeks more in veg then flower plus drying curing that first cycle seems like a lifetime. Very easy for us to forget with ounces in jars and a rotation running :slight_smile: I feel for him for sure it sucks waiting but this is a good exercise since every plant you grow is a series of hurry up and wait if someone finds a few weeks frustrating wait until they can see those buds and not touch for 4-6 weeks lol

11 Likes

Amen :bow: @Donaldj

2 Likes

ordered mine November 8th they arrived today. this is my 3rd order all arrived 14-20 days live in Midwest. Good luck.

2 Likes

I’m in NE, no fair!!! LOL!!

@super_newby lmao, you will get them, I did the same as you and its my 3rd order, smoked a few fatty’s and kept waiting. ILGM say 25 working days. Its a painful wait. I will pop mine next few days and also have my second harvest this week. No more trips to CO. Not that it was bad but I hated crossing the stateline SD here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t blame you there, I wouldn’t want to cross state lines either. I actually haven’t smoked in almost 30 years, and don’t currently, but as of 12/15, growing weed will be legal in MA; 6 plants per adult over 21 in a household. I’m doing this for the pain relief because the drugs my doctor gives me (I introduce him as my “pusher” and he thinks it’s hilarious) aren’t doing anything but diminishing my quality of life. I’m up to 8 meds a day and I’d say that half of them are to counteract the side effects of the others. The pain is still there, actually…it never stops. There has to be a better way. So, that’s why I’m anxious for my delivery. I’m pretty good at growing tomatoes so how hard could this be, right? :bulb:

2 Likes

I’m with you brother, I started this because the wife has had significant stomach issues after gallbladder surgery a few years back, it’s my last ditch effort to provide comfort for her. Made RSO with my harvest as well as canna butter, she has asthma so no smoking. I took a chance a year ago and went to Colorado and brought it back and it worked, Im now 51 and had not partook in the green since I was 21 and entered the fire service, at the end and ready to retire, so I destress on weekends, better than booze imho. The beans will arrive. I grow a great garden, and it is different if your indoors and work with nutes, you’ll get it down, all the ppl on this site are awesome and want to help you.

3 Likes

Sounds like you have a plan… Welcome to Ilgm … If for some reason you run into trouble in your future projects we are here to help…
Good luck and I hope you find some pain relief…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I ordered 5 seeds on Nov. 18 and they showed up in Ohio on Dec. 8th, took 20 days.

Other good news:

They all sprouted by Dec. 11 using peat rings on a heating pad, grew to about one inch on the 13th and are now about 2 inches. Another few days and I’ll transplant to a small seedling pot.

3 Likes

Not only that I couldn’t post for 24 hrs on here! I feel your pain! But it’s only been 2 days for me! :joy:I cannot wait for my pack to come in!! :pray:t3:

1 Like